Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here is the original shape it shows…. Rounded Edges, top of the B looks rounded…

F031E35B-3B8E-4A53-A23E-9E6F3D520DE9.png
This is a photo from 1five1 garage they used a OEM I BELIEVE but cut pins off and used Double side tape. Looks a little different but as long as the size and style is quality im ok. This isn't a restoration.

1518704A-611D-4514-97A2-630CB833551E.jpeg
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is a photo from 1five1 garage they used a OEM I BELIEVE but cut pins off and used Double side tape. Looks a little different but as long as the size and style is quality im ok. This isn't a restoration.

Ford Bronco Adhesive backed Heritage Bronco Fender Badges by BroncoDepotUSA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] 1518704A-611D-4514-97A2-630CB833551E
The 1 five ones look great and there oem. It I would be scared as fuck of the back side scratching the paint cause you have to cut the tabs off. Sucks you can’t get bronco depot badges anymore . Why don’t ford make them and sell them at least

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would probably be worth the licensing process to work with Ford on this product... But a million times easier for a company that already has licensing deals with Ford.

Hot Pepper Diamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

1518704A-611D-4514-97A2-630CB833551E.jpeg
Ok, Not sure what your point is? My 3 posts were discussing the difference in what Badgeslide showed as their product, but then later switched after it had been on sale. I’m aware there are other options, just saying it’s lame to sell one thing a switch it later.

Markco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok, Not sure what your point is? My 3 posts were discussing the difference in what Badgeslide showed as their product, but then later switched after it had been on sale. I’m aware there are other options, just saying it’s lame to sell one thing a switch it later.
Yep its a real shame they switched, im not trying to make any point, just sharing info.

Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Haven’t received mine yet. Says shipped and has a Usps tracking number, but that gives me “no information available”.

Sponsored

MSPbronco

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The B is different the the factory.
Agreed. Got mine this weekend. The "B" is not as big or long and I'm not crazy about the sticker application. I won't be putting mine on the truck. I'll either sell them or hang them up in the shop.

BroncoDepot got it right - it's really ashame that they were C&D'd, and now we're paying money to Chinese manufacturers with poorer quality. Come on Ford, figure this out.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These things are starting to show up on Amazon. Of course.

Ford shuts down American entrepeneurs, but can’t do anything about Chinese knock-offs on Amazon… 🤦🏻‍♂️

WillinMA

Wildtrak
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak, 2020 G Wagon, 2018 Audi R8 Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is a pic of the original metal one (I got sick and tired of waiting on the Badgeslide so I took the original metal one and made it work) with the Badgeslide underneath it. The B is definitely different, but its also a little off in size as well!!! Also as someone mentioned, not sure the double sided tape will hold. Like the OEM metal, its hollow on the inside, so the only thing holding the badge is the edges of the letters.

Still think the best option is get an original, but off the holder pins, filled in the hollow with liquid nails, and then used 3M VHB double sided tape in 4x8" sheets (took a couple for one).

Ford Bronco Adhesive backed Heritage Bronco Fender Badges by BroncoDepotUSA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] 1650305529756

KAPtain327

Badlands
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is a pic of the original metal one (I got sick and tired of waiting on the Badgeslide so I took the original metal one and made it work) with the Badgeslide underneath it. The B is definitely different, but its also a little off in size as well!!! Also as someone mentioned, not sure the double sided tape will hold. Like the OEM metal, its hollow on the inside, so the only thing holding the badge is the edges of the letters.

Still think the best option is get an original, but off the holder pins, filled in the hollow with liquid nails, and then used 3M VHB double sided tape in 4x8" sheets (took a couple for one).

Ford Bronco Adhesive backed Heritage Bronco Fender Badges by BroncoDepotUSA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] 1650305529756
ThAnks for posting the comparison. I like the OEM Metal much more then the lower badge. Where did you pick up the OEM version? Thinking I may go in that direction since Bronco Depot is gone and all the others suck.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.