Sponsored

For those that have their Broncos, what's your biggest complaint?

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Best vehicle I have EVER owned. With over 25 years in the car biz... from dealer demo's, mustangs, you name it... the Bronco 2 door - is hands down the coolest of the cool.
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks Ksrjb03 for the response. Sounds like most of my items it just getting used to how this new vehicle works, glad to know instead of being "bugs". The bumper thing really pisses me off because now that I'm aware of it, I notice it whenever I look at her from the rear. Going to be making my appointment with dealer to have them "straighten her ass out"!
Please let me know how that works. I’ve had mine in twice for other issues and forgot to mention bumper. I’ve looked at how it’s installed and don’t easily see way to fix. It’s some bolts to the chassis.

deer hunter

Outer Banks
First Name
milt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150 sc sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

5000 miles 5th bronco over the years love it,only comp i want a hardtop when they become available and wish window controls were on doors.its a bronco not a caddy.i have a ram 1500 for luxry driving.lol

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Audio system is not good. $750 and about 10 hrs of tinkering fixed it.
I changed the two in the dash and in back of my Badlands. I bought two Kicker 6 3/4" speakers for the kick panels and for the life of me can't fit them in despite people saying the 6 3/4" speakers do fit. Which size did you use for the kick panels?

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My biggest complaint is probably if you look at the interior plastics wrong they scratch up. I never have had to be so careful with my feet when getting in and out and also being super easy with the seatbelt when taking it off.

Overall after 2.5 months and 1700 miles I'm extremely happy with it.

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I changed the two in the dash and in back of my Badlands. I bought two Kicker 6 3/4" speakers for the kick panels and for the life of me can't fit them in despite people saying the 6 3/4" speakers do fit. Which size did you use for the kick panels?
6.75 with the Metra adapter.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why buy the obx if it did not have the washout plug? That was my only question. For me it would be hard to pay $40k plus for something if I wanted a certain feature not available.

Interesting on what you say about the blazer. That’s not what I have heard. If that was true I would think it would sell better. I’m glad you like it though.

As for the Bronco I wish it had the handbrake. Full screen car play maps. And that one did not have to sign up for FordPass just to make nav work. Love everything else!!

Last edited:

thebladerunnr

Base
First Name
Blade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Driving with the windows cracked (not completely down) and hitting any bumps makes a horrendous rattle. Small price to pay for the frameless windows imo, but they could have been implemented better.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Driving with the windows cracked (not completely down) and hitting any bumps makes a horrendous rattle. Small price to pay for the frameless windows imo, but they could have been implemented better.
Getting used to windows up or all the way down. No doors is the best though.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my vehicle. If I had to pick one thing, it’s the double-honk when exiting the Bronco w/the key fob.

i know Forscan can remove this, but it’s my understanding that the Russian War has impacted the ability to get a software license to do so. I just wish I didn’t need a software license to turn off this obnoxious feature.

im even cognizant of it, but I still accidentally set it off from time-to-time. Every time I do it, I get someone looking at me thinking I’m trying to get their attention.

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Everything rattles, the windows, the plastic, the soft top, every day it's a new rattle you can never fix.
I have to agree with this one... the window rattle is terrible.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That does not work with the Bronco. In FL with the rain, a hair dryer and a change of clothes is needed. At least with my soft top.
Might as well keep that in your bronco at all times because we both know the sun can be shinning and it can be raining down here in Florida the next minute or both!

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m coming from a F150;platinum. My Bronco will be here sometime this summer. Every vehicle I have had , there have been things that annoyed me but also things I loved about each one. The. Cruise control accessibility on the Platinum was like an antique compared to the simplicity of the Mercedes. But I would have given up many option on the Ford just for the power folding mirrors.
That said- the Bronco is a Bronco. It is not a luxury vehicle. Is it perfect - no. But it is a damn good vehicle for what it was made for. ( and like all vehicle- the first redesign might cure several of these complaints.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Late to the game here but I would have to say like others that the headlight knob placement is not....ideal. I'm learning to adjust my ways but I have hit it multiple times now.

The windows aren't nearly as bad as the demo units I drove but they certainly aren't great.

Those are probably it.

Oh -one rear window of my soft top (drivers side) sits about a 1/2" higher than the other side. It's almost like you could squeeze a pinky in underneath the bottom channel, but you can't.