Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here's a look at the front trail camera in action on the 8" screen in the Bronco Sport.

Video:

Video thanks to Nikki Lilje.

Closeup image:

Ford Bronco Front Trail Camera in action on Ford Bronco Sport 8" screen 2021 Ford Bronco Front Trail Camera

Here's a look at front trail camera on the Bronco's 12" display screen - from the Rubicon photos: 2021 Bronco Hits the Rubicon Trail!

Ford Bronco Front Trail Camera in action on Ford Bronco Sport 8" screen 2021-ford-bronco-trail-camera-12-inch-screen-
Sponsored

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice little vid Doug, but can we get the cameraman to actually get us a close up next time? :unsure:

But I will say, it's a pretty cool feature.. I'll never use it, but cool nonetheless.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Should be useful for parallel parking at the mall ?
I was thinking more along the lines of when that jerk in front of me won't get out of my way!! At least then I know how close I am ?

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that available on the Bronco 8" packages? For some reason I thought it was limited to the 12" high/lux but if its on the 8" Sport I was likely mistaken or assuming things

SilverII

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Very cool. I can all the backseat driver wanting to have it on all the time :)

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is that thing touch screen? One thing I hate about my merc gotta use this dumb dial and takes for ever to put something into Nav!

mostly harmless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that available on the Bronco 8" packages? For some reason I thought it was limited to the 12" high/lux but if its on the 8" Sport I was likely mistaken or assuming things
I don’t think it has been definitively stated either way (at least not that I’ve seen so far). The trim comparison chart indicates that a “Forward Sensing System” is included on the High/Lux packages (which also include the 12” inch screen). Not sure if that is the same thing as the trail camera or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Or it could be a part of the 360 degree camera included with those packages.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think it has been definitively stated either way (at least not that I’ve seen so far). The trim comparison chart indicates that a “Forward Sensing System” is included on the High/Lux packages (which also include the 12” inch screen). Not sure if that is the same thing as the trail camera or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Or it could be a part of the 360 degree camera included with those packages.
Hmmmm......wonder if the forward sensing system is one of those collision sensing things that taps your breaks when you're too close to vehicle in front of you at a certain speed range?

mostly harmless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmmmm......wonder if the forward sensing system is one of those collision sensing things that taps your breaks when you're too close to vehicle in front of you at a certain speed range?
Very possible, though pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking is listed as included on the Mid package, so....

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You would think these people would have cell phones from the 21st century that actually have somewhat decent filming capabilities.

That lady’s laugh in the video is going to haunt me in my sleep also.
Sponsored