First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talked to my dealer yesterday. Still waiting... but he's apparently now waiting on 8 Broncos with the dealership as a whole waiting on 10. I think Ford just has something against Shults Ford South at this point cause Jim Shorkey down the street from me just got a Race Red Wildtrak in yesterday.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did either of your mods pop? If you use the reservation tracker it doesn't have a "Built" point. The order number/VIN does and Ordertrack.app does. You guys might be on chip hold otherwise.
@Blue Hen @targirl I had a 2/25 blend and have been In Production ever since. Started as a Plant Hold and just last week moved to Micro Chip Delay. EDD keeps adjusting just days out but that means nothing until it’s built. You will go from In Production to Awaiting Shipment once fully built but either your dealer or Ford CS should be able to confirm if you are on a hold/delay.

*Update, as of 4/25 I now have a generic picture of my Bronco in my FordPass app so hoping that a good sign!

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talked to my dealer yesterday. Still waiting... but he's apparently now waiting on 8 Broncos with the dealership as a whole waiting on 10. I think Ford just has something against Shults Ford South at this point cause Jim Shorkey down the street from me just got a Race Red Wildtrak in yesterday.
Did you ETA move today? Mine switched from 4/22/22-4/30/22 yesterday, to 4/30/2022 - 5/6/2022 today. This is the first time it moved so far ahead, with today being completely outside the delivery window, altogether. Previously, I was always already in the ETA date window. The fun keeps on rolling along...

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you ETA move today? Mine switched from 4/22/22-4/30/22 yesterday, to 4/30/2022 - 5/6/2022 today. This is the first time it moved so far ahead, with today being completely outside the delivery window, altogether. Previously, I was always already in the ETA date window. The fun keeps on rolling along...
Mine switched 2 weeks ago from 4/8-4/14 to 4/27-5/3. So I'll be in my window tomorrow. Then on Friday I expect it'll probably push again cause screw me I don't need my Bronco for vacation. Maybe I'll be wrong. Probably not.

Sponsored

Jeffal

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My ETA (26APR-02MAY) dates disappeared from the reservation page today. I thought that was odd so texted my salesman and he called me back saying the truck with my Bronco is arriving today. (My shipping route was rail to Nashville then truck from Nashville to Huntsville).

I will note that my shipping status on the OrderTrack website never changed from Rail with "ASN" status. If I check now it still says that.

Jeffal

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My ETA (26APR-02MAY) dates disappeared from the reservation page today. I thought that was odd so texted my salesman and he called me back saying the truck with my Bronco is arriving today. (My shipping route was rail to Nashville then truck from Nashville to Huntsville).

I will note that my shipping status on the OrderTrack website never changed from Rail with "ASN" status. If I check now it still says that.
OrderTrack site did change to Delivered today. No change to the shipping info section though. Just to be clear, I’m not being critical of the site. I checked it everyday. I appreciate the builder’s efforts. Just don’t assume Ford is feeding the correct shipping info to his API calls.

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
about time ford ships everyone’s bronco in this thread. Going on 6-7 weeks on some dumb ass plant hold for our peeps.

Last edited:

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everyone here financing their bronco? Anyone leasing, or is leasing even offered for the Bronco?

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone here financing their bronco? Anyone leasing, or is leasing even offered for the Bronco?
I never lease anything. Just doesn't make sense to me to pay for something you don't get to keep.

Sponsored

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I never lease anything. Just doesn't make sense to me to pay for something you don't get to keep.
You guys springing for gap insurance? I’m putting down 25-30% no trade in so I’m foregoing gap. Does this seem logical?

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys springing for gap insurance? I’m putting down 25-30% no trade in so I’m foregoing gap. Does this seem logical?
With that % down, I wouldn't take gap insurance. It's a different story when you have little down, and run a long term loan (60+ month). ... But, that's just my opinion.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im
I'm not. I'm putting down about 75% though so it really doesn't make sense for me to get it.

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With that % down, I wouldn't take gap insurance. It's a different story when you have little down, and run a long term loan (60+ month). ... But, that's just my opinion.
I figured as much. Thanks Moose
Sponsored