Sponsored

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't need a white hard top option, just body color hard top option.
Bronco White WT WhiteTop Rockrails Ultra164 KM2 285x70x17.png
My brother getting all white, I will be Cyber Orange with black top (if available). We already agreed to swap toppers, best of both worlds.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm leaning towards White or Cactus Grey

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The standard grayish top is fine for me. But the white top to my eye looks nice and classic, hoping that option is available on the various models. Not to mention the white interior shown on one of the pre-production models, typically not my thing, but I thought it looked sharp. Hopefully Ford offers that at some point.

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That can was definitely V-Blue. If you can...go down to your Ford dealer and look at the colors in person. Here is a Ford Raptor in that color. V-Blue is nice...but I prefer a different shade after seeing it in person.

F49CB528-ECAF-4586-9F61-2DADC7010B5C.jpeg

BE68316A-EEA7-4468-86DB-4E40050B0A44.jpeg
This what I’m going with. 4door Badlands, V6-Auto Sqautched. Will look soooooo SIC with 35,s and black bead lock wheels.

Shirt8u1

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll stick to cyber orange, but that rapid red looks quite tasty to me as well, always loved candy apple red, kind of looks like that to me.
Still, to me that orange will look best on trail photos.
My current Tacoma is silver which is just a fancy name for grey, I want a real color this time. And I'll never buy a black car again, toaster oven in the summer. And white is always dirty, been there, done that. Also had a red car, time for something new and orange was my favorite color as a kid, so perfect for a FUN vehicle :-D
Good choice..

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really hope Ford sees this thread and sees how terribly they dropped the ball on launch colors. Not only on having distinctive exciting colors outside of gray variants, but also how poorly they’re communicating the colors to early buyers. The fact that we’re not likely to see these in person is going to be tough. They really should have a piece of the Bronco’s sheet metal in each color for us to see. And add some exciting bold colors while you still have a chance, Ford.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As of right now I’m on the Oxford White train. That said, I’m pretty sure I’m sick in the head. As I drive about time I’m constantly looking at other cars and trying to imagine the Bronco in the various color options. Some days I love the Blues, others I’m SOLD on cactus grey. Silver has its times. I’m a mess.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really hope Ford sees this thread and sees how tweeibly they dropped the ball on launch colors. Not only on having distinctive exciting colors outside of gray variants, but also how poorly they’re communicating the colors to early buyers. The fact that we’re not likely to see these in person is going to be tough. They really should have a piece of the Bronco’s sheet metal in each color for us to see. And add some exciting bold colors while you still have a chance, Ford.
I agree ....

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If Ford is planning on Bronco to become its own sub-brand in the near future, then maybe Bronco should have its "own" colors ... and not "borrow" from what other models in the Ford lineup are sharing. I know it saves some coin, but then again, you're reigniting an icon, so either you go all in bold, or, half-ass it! You half-ass it then you leave a greater possibility of failure.

Ford should pioneer this movement with the Bronco and create some excitement .... including the colors. Lord knows, during these crazy times, we could all use some excitement if even in our cars! After all, we are going to spend more time in them rather than in public transportation for awhile. Pioneer the movement to bring colors back to the table ... if you bring em they will come concept.

Ford also mentioned somewhere about getting back into the "wild" on their marketing campaign right ... "Built Wild". So express, and maintain, that "wild" theme with the colors of the wild/Earth! We all know what those colors are right? Gray? Maybe one choice, but we all know what those other colors are. Marketing at Ford should push harder for this theme and convince the other "heads" that coin saved in the near term, will not be worth an opportunity lost.

Anyway, just my "coin" worth of rant ....

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope Ford sees this thread and sees how terribly they dropped the ball on launch colors. Not only on having distinctive exciting colors outside of gray variants, but also how poorly they’re communicating the colors to early buyers. The fact that we’re not likely to see these in person is going to be tough. They really should have a piece of the Bronco’s sheet metal in each color for us to see. And add some exciting bold colors while you still have a chance, Ford.
I already talked to my dealership to arrange going and viewing Bronco Sports when they get them in so I can see it in person. A lot of the colors are on current vehicles in the Ford lineup anyways. I still want to see Cyber Orange in person.

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I already talked to my dealership to arrange going and viewing Bronco Sports when they get them in so I can see it in person. A lot of the colors are on current vehicles in the Ford lineup anyways. I still want to see Cyber Orange in person.
I need to see the Cactus Grey and Area 51 in person before I can make any final decisions.
Sponsored