Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Direct Link: https://www.srqfabrications.com/store/2021-Bronco-Spare-Tire-Delete-Kit-p462655719

Starting Price: $329.99
  • Easy bolt-on installation that reuses factory hardware
  • CNC precision cut from ⅛” steel
  • Compatible with our Bronco rear bumper, stock bumper, and other equivalents
  • Includes all required mounting and wiring hardware, plate padding, and in-depth instructions
  • Relocates factory third brake light and backup camera
  • Includes easy bolt-on license plate lights
  • Includes built-in bottle opener grommet cap
  • Powder coating options are available
  • Hand-built and designed in the USA
Our prototype modular bumper is also pictured below. Frame-mounted recovery points, dual swingout capabilities, retain hitch, etc... More info to come!

3050629687.png

3050594730.jpg
Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is pretty damn cool looking.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was watching a video (I will post when I can find it) and they were talking about how if you wheel hard, your door will bend due to the weight of the spare if you have a 37 or a 35. Both guys in the video .. their rear door was bent.

Last edited:

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

why do people wont this? I hate seeing jeeps with out the tire there too looks like u cheeped out and didn't buy the 5th set up

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you will consider it when you back door hinge bends OR you will get a rear bumper with a tire carrier.

why do people wont this? I hate seeing jeeps with out the tire there too looks like u cheeped out and didn't buy the 5th set up

Sponsored
OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was watching a video (I will post when I can find it) and they were talking about how if you wheel hard, your door will bend due to the weight of the spare if you have a 37 or a 35. Both guys rear door was bent.
I have seen a few of these too. I'm currently running 37s and don't trust the stock location. Our rear bumper will have dual swingouts so the weight of the spare tire will be on the frame and off of the tailgate. The 3rd brake light/camera portion of this spare tire delete kit will then move out to the swingout and the delete kit will remain on the tailgate.

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This kit was designed with our rear bumper in mind. While our bumper will work with a tire up to 37" in the stock location, we also will be offering dual swingouts for it. If you select that option, the spare tire moves to the swingout and you'll need a delete kit for the tailgate. The 3rd brake light and camera portion of the delete kit will then move to the swingout.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

you will consider it when you back door hinge bends OR you will get a rear bumper with a tire carrier.
no not me! id rather do this or something like it with my 37 on there. but thats just me i guess

Capture.PNG

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My solution is to run an aftermarket wheel that is 10 pounds lighter than the OEM wheel. This solution will drop 10 pounds from the rear door. This should help relieve the strain on the hinges.

BUT way too many guys here do the opposite which is add more weight to the rear door by running E rated ties or 37s

This kit was designed with our rear bumper in mind. While our bumper will work with a tire up to 37" in the stock location, we also will be offering dual swingouts for it. If you select that option, the spare tire moves to the swingout and you'll need a delete kit for the tailgate. The 3rd brake light and camera portion of the delete kit will then move to the swingout.

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
in time we will see whether or not the solution below will work.

no not me! id rather do this or something like it with my 37 on there. but thats just me i guess

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Spare Tire Delete Kit Capture.PNG

Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

that makes sense thank you! like I said tho I do see alot of jeeps with out ever having the spare, that bothers me. A swing out with it on there I would much rather see

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anything you can do about the tire bumpers? They're kind of ugly sticking out all alone. Also I think a new rectangular CHMSL would look better than repurposing the original.

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anything you can do about the tire bumpers? They're kind of ugly sticking out all alone. Also I think a new rectangular CHMSL would look better than repurposing the original.
Tire bumpers can be easily removed, just didn't in the photos. Bronco ends up having a different setup on it everyday while we design parts.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Spare Tire Delete Kit Capture.PNG
You're not alone...I like the reinforcement option, just not a fan of the RC version.
Sponsored