First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I used to think ETA meant Estimated date to reach dealer, but I have been told by a few CS reps that it means the date when our build moves to a different status.
I honestly think they have no idea bc I’m told delivery to dealer while others say it’s time it leaves plant.
Sponsored

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I honestly think they have no idea bc I’m told delivery to dealer while others say it’s time it leaves plant.
What is your status on the tracker? Ours is on "Built", but I'm wondering if that's just a fancy way for chip hold. Ford CS has said multiple times there is no hold on our car, but who knows what to believe anymore.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is your status on the tracker? Ours is on "Built", but I'm wondering if that's just a fancy way for chip hold. Ford CS has said multiple times there is no hold on our car, but who knows what to believe anymore.
My status is In Production on tracker and I’ve always been told it was Delay-Plant Hold

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used to think ETA meant Estimated date to reach dealer, but I have been told by a few CS reps that it means the date when our build moves to a different status.
In my experience so far, it's just a date to keep you from asking anymore till that date comes and they tell you to wait some more.

Sponsored

BuckWild23

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Soooo....my weekly disappointment has hit again, Lucy AKA @Ford Motor Company has pulled the football from Charlie Brown again. New EDD 14 MAY, I just don't know at this point. I am completely lost on how @Ford Motor Company can screw this up any more than they already have. If and that is a major if @Ford Motor Company can even get their sh*t together and ship out my fully built Bronco and make the new date is doubtful at this point. I asked the Bronco Marketing team to escalate and have a supervisor reach out to me to explain what is happening, but like any other time I call I feel that either these folks truly know nothing outside of what is on their screens or we are being lied to every time we reach out to them for answers. As of yesterday I am two full months of having a vehicle fully built with no way of knowing when or if I will get it.....

Last edited:

Sponsored

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yesterday, I tried Ford chat to see if I could get any information. The lady said from what she could see was that mine was awaiting shipment with a 5/1 date. I had let her know I received a built email on 3/30. She said that was also what she saw. Today, I texted my dealer to see what he knew. He said that from his end he saw an ETA of 4/25 - 5/1 . So I guess I’ll see if this holds

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yesterday, I tried Ford chat to see if I could get any information. The lady said from what she could see was that mine was awaiting shipment with a 5/1 date. I had let her know I received a built email on 3/30. She said that was also what she saw. Today, I texted my dealer to see what he knew. He said that from his end he saw an ETA of 4/25 - 5/1 . So I guess I’ll see if this holds
Good for you! I’m still In Production on a micro chip hold

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the quietest group all groups! Did everyone get lucky and get their Bronco or are there people still In Production on a micro chip delay like I am????

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the quietest group all groups! Did everyone get lucky and get their Bronco or are there people still In Production on a micro chip delay like I am????
I think everybody but about a half dozen in this group have just give up or even forgot about it. I agree this is by far the quietest group

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think everybody but about a half dozen in this group have just give up or even forgot about it. I agree this is by far the quietest group
Wish I could just forget about it 🤣
Sponsored