Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like that the lights make a face. It's like it's gritting its teeth going, "oh boy you're going to take me on some really serious trails now that I've got this winch aren't you?"

austin9294

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone is trying to get the ADD rock fighter I just ordered mine from 4wheelparts and it already shipped today

TNBadBronc

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/ 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the bumper I have on order.
Would you be able to take a pic of how the factory skid plate looks with it. Trying to decide if I want to spend an extra $700 for theirs...

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My front ADD rock fighter came in. I wasn't expecting it until June.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the bumper I have on order.
Would you be able to take a pic of how the factory skid plate looks with it. Trying to decide if I want to spend an extra $700 for theirs...
Yes here are a couple I took while here at Supercell East

20220421_194819.jpg

20220421_194748.jpg

TNBadBronc

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/ 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here’s a little sneak peek. I got some LP6s coming for the top.
Ford Bronco Pics of ADD Rockfighter Bumper, Warn Winch, and Rigid Lights installed D9D716BD-F3B3-435B-BA1B-1C35ECBBCBF0

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi, because of that detail, and the fact I also needed my ACC sensor moved (using the ADD ACC relocation bracket) I decided to use my dealership to do the install. I actually purchased the ADD bumper and winch through them and they gave me a very good deal on the labor ;) so it was a no brainer for me. I am sure someone else on here can chime in though.
it's been a few weeks now. have you used your ACC much? no issues?
your bumper looks great.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's been a few weeks now. have you used your ACC much? no issues?
your bumper looks great.
Yes and Yes. I have been using my ACC, actually just about every time I get on the freeway but I have not been able to regain full factory use of it. The post I made below, still reigns true. I have reduced range, estimated at about 50% less. Basically, I only use level 1 and 2 for distance selection, which is what I normally would use anyway so have grown to live with it. What is more annoying is the fact every time we have the slightest rain (or dust when I went off-road recently) the Bronco gets a "sensor block" error and will turn off ACC until I restart the car. I can select regular cruise in the settings though. So on a long trip I sometimes find myself having to use regular cruise control, even if the rain has long since stopped (and roads are dry) unless I pull over and restart the car. I guess it is a safety measure in case something is blocking the sensor. My guess is that having it behind the grill introduces a lot more places in front of the sensor for rain or dust to cling too and causes it to temporary be blocked and hence disabled. But other than that, it works....

See here for more description: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...and-rigid-lights-installed.40481/post-1318275

In hindsight, ADD should have possibly designed the bumper differently (Lifestyle has a good idea) but then again, I do like this bumper and yes I would have done it all over again. Like I said, I have gotten use to it but be ready for several rounds of adjustments to even get it this good.

MIBronco21

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have almost the same set up. Had it installed this past week. Went with the Warn Zeon 10-S winch and Warn solenoid relocation and ACC relocation. The shop had a local individual fabricate the “Bronco” cover to fill the void where the solenoid is on the winch. I think it turned out great and is a cool touch.
Ford Bronco Pics of ADD Rockfighter Bumper, Warn Winch, and Rigid Lights installed B25BC308-023A-4417-BD6F-F32F4DBB0A69
Ford Bronco Pics of ADD Rockfighter Bumper, Warn Winch, and Rigid Lights installed 6D727A6D-EEAE-4250-A713-16335C57C6BA
Ford Bronco Pics of ADD Rockfighter Bumper, Warn Winch, and Rigid Lights installed 7E210589-1EAC-42D4-896E-8D5C3309D29A

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have almost the same set up. Had it installed this past week. Went with the Warn Zeon 10-S winch and Warn solenoid relocation and ACC relocation. The shop had a local individual fabricate the “Bronco” cover to fill the void where the solenoid is on the winch. I think it turned out great and is a cool touch.
Ford Bronco Pics of ADD Rockfighter Bumper, Warn Winch, and Rigid Lights installed 7E210589-1EAC-42D4-896E-8D5C3309D29A
Yes, I would say this is a great option and very nice idea with the cover. Matter of fact, I may like to do the same thing. I wonder if he would market that cover?? So do you have any blockage at all on the front camera now? If so, what percent would you say feels that part-of the screen. Mine is definitely a little more than 50%

Also, do you have ACC? If so, did they move the senros to the driver side grill area? More importantly, how does it function?

Very nice ride and thanks for the ideas.

MIBronco21

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I would say this is a great option and very nice idea with the cover. Matter of fact, I may like to do the same thing. I wonder if he would market that cover?? So do you have any blockage at all on the front camera now? If so, what percent would you say feels that part-of the screen. Mine is definitely a little more than 50%

Also, do you have ACC? If so, did they move the senros to the driver side grill area? More importantly, how does it function?

Very nice ride and thanks for the ideas.
I have very little to no blockage on the front camera. The winch and cover is “enlarged” in the camera view, and doesn’t look natural. However, my view isn’t blocked. If you want the contact info for the shop I ordered the cover through, I’d be more than happy to give it to you. Sounds like he’s definitely making them to sell as well as other items. He has a fab shop.
I do have ACC and have the relocation kit. Yes, they moved it to the upper, driver’s side grill area. I dislike the ACC, so I have it turned off. Not sure how it affected how it works.
Sponsored