Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's that time of year again! Same drivers as last year, should be a good run. All I can share for now...

800327CC-7755-4151-A16B-B6950C529C44.jpeg

3beab3f5-3f18-48c3-b78a-7d6c7c0a6973-png.png
Lol i know exactly where you are haha my friend is down there right now and sent me pics of your rigs not too long ago haha

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we have the same friend. I'm not down there, but wish I was.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last edited by a moderator:

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're about to find out. I like the Goodyears, looking forward to seeing how they hold up.
Definitely looking forward to seeing what you think of them afterwards.. We're doing the BajaXL in February and have been wondering if I should just go a head and change them out. While not a race (it's a navigation rally) so not as hard on tires, it's still Baja, and if it can it will. Ran Cooper STT PROs in 2021, they did awesome, and I put them through places I shouldn't have.

Of course, this is all dependent on whether I ever even get my 7/19 reservation scheduled...

OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely looking forward to seeing what you think of them afterwards.. We're doing the BajaXL in February and have been wondering if I should just go a head and change them out. While not a race (it's a navigation rally) so not as hard on tires, it's still Baja, and if it can it will. Ran Cooper STT PROs in 2021, they did awesome, and I put them through places I shouldn't have.

Of course, this is all dependent on whether I ever even get my 7/19 reservation scheduled...
No doubt the Goodyears are lighter duty than some other popular race tires. The way I see it, if they fail miserably, it gives Ford incentive come back with new options. We know they've been running them hard at the Bronco off-roadeos, KoH, etc.

I like the lighter duty tires and 2 ply sidewalls for maximum benefit when airing down for snow.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, lighter is better in most cases. Just don't abuse them like this...(the key to protection from pinstriping is get a good coating of Diablo Dry Lake bed over your entire vehicle first..). At some point there was a track out here...

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh this definitely deserves its own build thread! So fantastic and original!!! Fill us in...did you buy a wrecked bronco for parts? Or order spare fenders, top and swing gate? I'm actually interested in copying something like this! Any more pics and info is fantastic! This is so well done and cool 😎
Kick ass suspension design!

OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh this definitely deserves its own build thread! So fantastic and original!!! Fill us in...did you buy a wrecked bronco for parts? Or order spare fenders, top and swing gate? I'm actually interested in copying something like this! Any more pics and info is fantastic! This is so well done and cool 😎
Kick ass suspension design!
Not mine. I have a friend down there racing that is sending me pics.