Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the seats end up getting hot or only come in dark you could always get some seat covers.
I had some pretty nice waterproof well fitting ones for my xterra.
I’m sure the after market will make these. Likely within a year of broncos being on the roads.
Best case scenario they come in a lighter color
Sponsored

WhatsKraken

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am completely new to off-roading and to be honest, don't even know exactly what type I would be doing, but I do know I hate limitations. Marine grade vinyl originally seemed like a no brainier, but after reading the threads, I'm not sure what to think. What I'm really interested in is why the Wildtrak does not come with it and the floor drain? It seems like any "hardcore" off-roader would want this option standard as the Black Diamond and Badlands offers...

Sponsored

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Forreal tho. When is Ford actually gonna give us some good photos of this rig at all?? Everyone hopped out on a limb here... cmon Ford.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Forreal tho. When is Ford actually gonna give us some good photos of this rig at all?? Everyone hopped out on a limb here... cmon Ford.
Everything is still pre-pro. Even when they open up B&P it's going to be renderings. They won't even start building the next gen of eval units until November, and those still won't be production. So there's nothing to photograph.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Vinyl is the number one reason my choice is Badlands or BD.

Living in Florida, I know all about water and sand. Both are terrible inside a vehicle.

No way I want to smell mildew nor constantly running a vacuum back and forth to try and get the sand out of the carpet.

I look forward to learning more but this is one area that is written in stone for me and the wife.
I live in Miami Beach and no way I'm getting vinyl. You can't imagine how sweaty it'll make you!

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The swamp ass/sasquatch jokes are all fun and games lol ? ? ?

But now this is interesting and good to know. So maybe if we get a white/light grey vinyl it will be do-able in Texas.
Yeah my boat has white and blue vinyl seats and they work fine even sitting in direct central florida sun for hours on end they dont get that hot, the blue accents can get toasty though, it is a medium blue not a dark blue and it is noticeably much warmer

CycloneGT500

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah this is what I'm curious about with the marine vinyl. I'm between Big Bend and Black Diamond. I would love an easy to clean interior(dog hair is the bane of my existence in my Silverado).

However I'm unsure of the livability of the vinyl in hot climates whether the top is on or off. Seems to me that vinyl in 105 degree temps with no ventilated seats would be a recipe for burned legs, swamp ass, and back sweat. Anyone with a boat in the south have experience with this?
Yes indeed! Had a triple black 66 Mustang conv in the day and you learned real quick to put your beach towels on the seat before you got in!
Sponsored