Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would like a subtle mountain-pine tree silhouette with a Sasquatch hidden in it along the rocker panel and back.
Done in a very matte black Line-X type material......Hmmmmm...maybe a stencil and Raptor Liner could be a DIY option.

OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base

Fannydog

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've applied a stripe down the sides of my Dodge Challenger, expecting to screw it up at every stage and it STILL came out fine. I just followed the instructions to the letter (you can also find help on YouTube). I don't recall exactly what I paid for the vinyl, around $100? Was a few years ago.
Thank you! I might have the confidence to do it myself. Just want it done right.

Sponsored

Fannydog

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is exactly what I am hoping to do on my 2-door as well. Probably will go silver or white with this kind of vintage striping, ideally in a forest or kelly green.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This makes me wish we were getting a truer orange than the cyber orange they’ve shown
That's what full wraps are for? <Not a wisecrack>

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ahhhh, a kindred spirit.
I have been waiting for this to show up!!!!
Should there not be some pineapple pizza involved?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Genuinely considering a wrap in Dark Highland Green.
What is the lifetime of a wrap? I saw somewhere, maybe one of the wrap vendors on this site, that it was 6 years? What would a full or say a stripe wrap go for?

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos 109236964_10158388943989185_5789206552366034531_n

I know these have been posted in this thread, but I want to add my voice. I was talking to my wife, and this graphic is something we really want.
I'm looking at a modified version of this, but if I showed ya all, you may steal it before I get it... :)

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just getting familiar with the options and models. I have a 4 door Wildtrack reserved, and will be using it to develop our graphics packages. I have nothing to sell for the Bronco yet, but would love some input on what you would like to see us design for the 6G Broncos. Please reply here with your ideas and we will take all ideas into consideration.
A Sasquatch design for sure. Nothing silly or cartoonish, but also simple and not too flamboyant. I guess tasteful and simple but you know for sure it’s there.
The Sasquatch crew wants people to know what we got. ;)

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the lifetime of a wrap? I saw somewhere, maybe one of the wrap vendors on this site, that it was 6 years? What would a full or say a stripe wrap go for?
Depending on the quality of the wrap, and the shop you visit, $2k and it goes up quickly. It seems to get really expensive really quickly if you want a higher quality wrap done with a good installer. I really wish Ford just offered this thing in a Bullitt-style green. They have the paint, and what car is more deserving of it than this?

I get that 75% of cars are white, black, or some shade of grey nowadays and that Ford needs to sell what people will buy. Just surprised that two shades of red take precedence in whatever customer surveys/ conjoint analysis they're running.

I'm also pretty interested in the new Defender- that's got a brown and a green. Wonder what the intersection is between base Defender customers cross-shopping with Badlands/FE Broncos. Prices are very comparable, though there are obvious major differences in the vehicles, themselves.

Chamberlin

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Depending on the quality of the wrap, and the shop you visit, $2k and it goes up quickly. It seems to get really expensive really quickly if you want a higher quality wrap done with a good installer. I really wish Ford just offered this thing in a Bullitt-style green. They have the paint, and what car is more deserving of it than this?

I get that 75% of cars are white, black, or some shade of grey nowadays and that Ford needs to sell what people will buy. Just surprised that two shades of red take precedence in whatever customer surveys/ conjoint analysis they're running.

I'm also pretty interested in the new Defender- that's got a brown and a green. Wonder what the intersection is between base Defender customers cross-shopping with Badlands/FE Broncos. Prices are very comparable, though there are obvious major differences in the vehicles, themselves.
I'm coming from a 10 year BMW collector/restoration hobby with 26 examples during that time frame (with a Rescue Green JK thrown in there a few years ago). Out of the 26 BMWs, 13 of them were dark metallic green.

I was tempted to get a Bullit Mustang when they came out, just for that mesmerizing Highland Green. As I'm getting out of the BMW club scene, they just announced a bunch of new greens for 2021 (bastards). Green on Alfa Romeo and others too. Green is definitely coming back.

I thought about a highland wrap on the Bronco, but I've decided to try an all white bronco with a Stroppe wrap. Maybe even do clear on the remaining visible white, so everything has the same height off the body and everything has some brush protection. But I'm still weary of wraps in general, and have yet to hear about any stand out installers in my area.

Of course my biggest fear is Ford releasing green from the factory in the future! You know they gotta do it.
Sponsored