Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

are you just trying to take all my money?? 😂. Seriously though, this looks awesome. I might have to buy this, even though I already have one.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m very interested!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested

Sponsored

TABadlands

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT; 2022 Two Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very interested! Looking forward to Send It time. 👍

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't wait to type SEND IT. This is a really awesome looking mounting solution. Looks better than I though it would.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a send it - but I need a rough cost estimate

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR / 100 Produced

We hinted over the winter that the AR | BADLANDS BAM would be coming. If you heard the rumors and were waiting for it, we're really close now! The raw parts are already being machined. These will be custom anodized by Anodized Solutions in Portland, OR. with a combination of our BADLANDS specific shade of orange and a MIL spec low gloss black on the rail sections to reduce line of sight glare and provide a classy color contrast and still maintain the overall theme. A MIL 8625 Type II anodized coating for UV tolerance and color accuracy will be employed. Anodized Solutions is well known in the industry for their MIL spec work with companies like Leopold, Noveske, Aero Precision, Blowsion, Boeing and many others. Their finish work is top notch and well known throughout the industry.

We'll be applying the BAM specific laser work here at STARKILLER BASE. Everything from Badlands National Park topography, the sequential production number (example: 43 of 100), Badlands coordinates, and our subtle branding. Hardware will be black oxide stainless steel, throughout.

This is going to be a limited production run for this accessory, to keep them exclusive. 100 in total. 60 in Picatinny and 40 in smooth. Pure Black AR | B.A.L.L.S. might be included. As always, Bronco6G members will get first notice when they go live and I doubt there will be any left for the outsiders. I'd like to keep it to one per customer.

Final pricing is TBD. I'll create a formal post when the time to SEND IT begins. I'm thinking late next week (5/13/22) once pricing is nailed down. It will also go live around the same time, on the website. You wont be able to checkout with the BADLANDS BAM in your cart, without a code. So, essentially, the first 100 people to SEND IT will get the code, and, as always, first paid, first shipped.

If you're not familiar with our AR | BAM BYODR, see the thread: here

-May the odds be ever in your favor-

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 3.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 4.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 3.jpg

View attachment 319143
If you made one for the first edition, I'd be all in abd whatever price.

Sponsored

Cweat1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SEND IT! I've been waiting for this since you first mentioned it.

SmartyJones

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner Trd Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

+1 for Black diamond

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it and would buy it if I didn't have the original one already.

BRONC UP

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 transit 350 1970 mach1 scj
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

We hinted over the winter that the AR | BADLANDS BAM would be coming. If you heard the rumors and were waiting for it, we're really close now! The raw parts are already being machined. These will be custom anodized by Anodized Solutions in Portland, OR. with a combination of our BADLANDS specific shade of orange and a MIL spec low gloss black on the rail sections to reduce line of sight glare and provide a classy color contrast and still maintain the overall theme. A MIL 8625 Type II anodized coating for UV tolerance and color accuracy will be employed. Anodized Solutions is well known in the industry for their MIL spec work with companies like Leopold, Noveske, Aero Precision, Blowsion, Boeing and many others. Their finish work is top notch and well known throughout the industry.

We'll be applying the BAM specific laser work here at STARKILLER BASE. Everything from Badlands National Park topography, the sequential production number (example: 43 of 100), Badlands coordinates, and our subtle branding. Hardware will be black oxide stainless steel, throughout.

This is going to be a limited production run for this accessory, to keep them exclusive. 100 in total. 60 in Picatinny and 40 in smooth. Pure Black AR | B.A.L.L.S. might be included. As always, Bronco6G members will get first notice when they go live and I doubt there will be any left for the outsiders. I'd like to keep it to one per customer.

Final pricing is TBD. I'll create a formal post when the time to SEND IT begins. I'm thinking late next week (5/13/22) once pricing is nailed down. It will also go live around the same time, on the website. You wont be able to checkout with the BADLANDS BAM in your cart, without a code. So, essentially, the first 100 people to SEND IT will get the code, and, as always, first paid, first shipped.

View attachment 319143

View attachment 319143
definitely need this, send it for sure
Sponsored