First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, this is crazy and I can't believe this is happening. I went to the Texas Bronco Off-Roadeo yesterday, got super jazzed up about getting my Bronco, and then a welcome surprise that it's at the dealership (where I currently am).

Flash back to October: My sales guy calls me and we place the actual order for my Bronco. I ask him to change the options package from High to Lux, because I didn't realize when I configured it on the website that I had to click a button to see the Lux package. He does it, done.

When the window sticker became available, I looked and it showed that it was built with the High package. I was bummed, but whatever, it saves me a couple grand. Not a big deal to me.

Fast forward to today, I'm sitting with the finance manager, we're about done, and my sales guy comes rushing in and says something about two identical Broncos and he wants to make sure they are prepping the right one. I finish signing, go find my sales guy talking to a sales manager, and I ask about these identical Broncos, to which the sales manager says, "Almost identical.". My heart stops. "Does one have the LUX package and the other have the High?" I think you can see what's happening now. Two Broncos showed up with my name on it.

So I'm back in the finance office now rewriting the deal for the LUX equipped Bronco. My sales guy told me I should buy both and sell the High one, because they are obligated to sell them both to me at MSRP. I'm sure I'll catch hell about this, but I'm just going to take the LUX I originally wanted and let them sell the other one. I don't want to put $60k on my credit and then carry the burden of selling it.

What a crazy day.

Last edited:

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No change here either- even the pizza tracker not working for me this morning- on either browser I tried- and my window sticker has also updated for me to today's date... my sticker was the same as above- it was the same date for like 2 weeks when it first came out (even though I checked it several times) and then for the last week, its changed every time I checked it.
Its been the same for me for a few weeks. Yes am too getting sick of friends and family asking where my Bronco is and seeing two neighbors up the street drive theirs around. I did check out my sisters brand new Defender yesterday.;) Came in a couple of months!

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, this is crazy and I can't believe this is happening. I went to the Texas Bronco Off-Roadeo yesterday, got super jazzed up about getting my Bronco, and then a welcome surprise that it's at the dealership (where I currently am).

Flash back to October: My sales guy calls me and we place the actual order for my Bronco. I ask him to change the options package from High to Lux, because I didn't realize when I configured it on the website that I had to click a button to see the High package. He does it, done.

When the window sticker became available, I looked and it showed that it was built with the High package. I was bummed, but whatever, it saves me a couple grand. Not a big deal to me.

Fast forward to today, I'm sitting with the finance manager, we're about done, and my sales guy comes rushing in and says something about two identical Broncos and he wants to make sure they are prepping the right one. I finish signing, go find my sales guy talking to a sales manager, and I ask about these identical Broncos, to which the sales manager says, "Almost identical.". My heart stops. "Does one have the LUX package and the other have the High?" I think you can see what's happening now. Two Broncos showed up with my name on it.

So I'm back in the finance office now rewriting the deal for the LUX equipped Bronco. My sales guy told me I should buy both and sell the High one, because they are obligated to sell them both to me at MSRP. I'm sure I'll catch hell about this, but I'm just going to take the LUX I originally wanted and let them sell the other one. I don't want to put $60k on my credit and then carry the burden of selling it.

What a crazy day.
Wow. Its unfathomable how the system could be so broken that two $60k Broncos could be built for a single owner and not once during the whole process does any communication reveal the error. Glad you got what you wanted!

Moto36

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 f150 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A couple have come off the in production status according to the tracker

Sponsored

jjsgroi

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone get any movement from the 5/7-5/13 group? Still nothing on my end and still have a window sticker updating daily.
Well been sitting back like a bug in a rug got my built info waiting for delivery 4/26 4/31 so happy then that's when the sht hit the fan call dealer where is my bronco he said don't worry I'll be blowing up you phone last Friday well you guess it worked up the energy to call chat oh yeah now last week of may had a few words to say but like talking to the wall thanks for letting me vent

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A couple have come off the in production status according to the tracker
How many are still showing 'in production'? I know it crossed the 600 mark a while back.

jacobrdoty

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT (Bagged and Boosted) x 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What happened to the Google sheet?

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer said… my Bronco is in East Brookfield, MA at the CSX auto facility waiting for a truck! Due in Nashua by 5/14. Let’s see if that happens. Hoping for a good driver.

JWal47

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Scout 80, 1965 Chevy c10, 1981 Chevy c30
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Used chat for the first time and my Bronco is in Bensenville, Illinois on its way to Sioux Falls, SD. Scheduled to be delivered 5/14 - 5/20.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer said… my Bronco is in East Brookfield, MA at the CSX auto facility waiting for a truck! Due in Nashua by 5/14. Let’s see if that happens. Hoping for a good driver.
I haven't even gotten on a train car yet. The one it's supposed to go on had been sitting in Decatur Il for the last couple of days and hasn't been to Michigan yet.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Used chat for the first time and my Bronco is in Bensenville, Illinois on its way to Sioux Falls, SD. Scheduled to be delivered 5/14 - 5/20.
That's right down the street from me!
Sponsored