Sponsored

Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The painted Body Color Hard Top is $2300 on the Jeep Wrangler.
Ford needs to beat that price.
Screenshot (2098).png
They price the automatic (from stick) at about $1800 too.
Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm pretty much set on A51. But up in the air about the top, both black and white look good. I'm also considering wrapping the top, can always remove it...

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"Vehicles on display: 2 Bronco Sport Badlands (one Rapid Red and one Cyber Orange), the Catcus Gray 4 door Bronco "20 footer", a black 2 Door Badlands trail equipped concept from earlier event, and the Rapid Red Outbanks 4 door fishing concept. "

Am I to take that to mean the 4 Door is 20' Long?? That can't be right.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good question and I'm assuming (logically) that if they know there's a good chance of it needing passive drain due to the interior getting wet, there should be some type of protective film/bond/spray besides body colour on the floor metal to prevent rust etc... especially some of you guys would probably get drunk and pass out in the bronco at a camping site and pee your pants?, so those drain plugs will come in handy
I think you may have just inspired some new invention for people to relieve themselves on road trips.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think you may have just inspired some new invention for people to relieve themselves on road trips.
Pee funnel already exists. And who doesn't off road without at least a sixer of tallboys* from the night prior to pee into?

Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event 61rVqryP24L._AC_SX425_[1]

*Meaning energy drinks, not 16-18 oz beer cans..... duhhhh!

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder how much it would cost to have the door handles and hood tie downs painted white to match the top? Canā€™t be too much I wouldnā€™t think. I would find it very surprising that ford would show us that bad ass CG with white top 4 door and not let us get one just like it. The only thing I donā€™t want is the oversized fender flares. Iā€™d rather have the std OBX body color or none at all.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Vehicles on display: 2 Bronco Sport Badlands (one Rapid Red and one Cyber Orange), the Catcus Gray 4 door Bronco "20 footer", a black 2 Door Badlands trail equipped concept from earlier event, and the Rapid Red Outbanks 4 door fishing concept. "

Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event 73054652-8E4A-4908-8B44-FA0B0F345C0F

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pee funnel already exists. And who doesn't off road without at least a sixer of tallboys* from the night prior to pee into?

61rVqryP24L._AC_SX425_[1].jpg

*Meaning energy drinks, not 16-18 oz beer cans..... duhhhh!
One of the 200 accessories will include that funnel with a hose connecting to the drain with a BRONCO stamped on it

Last edited:

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford's website lists the 4 door exterior legnth at 189.4" which is a little under 16 feet

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nahhhhhhh, just watch how people drive on public highways on the way to work in the morning. Not too many eyeballs on the road ahead of them.

The goal with modern cars is to enable people to not have to consciously operate dangerous heavy machinery in public while operating dangerous heavy machinery in public.

For those absolute weirdos out there, the Manual Transmission was invented to combat FaceBucks itis. (FaceBucks is the morning ritual of facebooking in one hand while having a starbucks in the other while driving to work)
I certainly don't condone it but you should see all the multi-tasking I can do while still driving a stick!

"And it's trucker speed, Benzedrine
Percocets, amphetamines
Black beauties and west coast turnarounds
When the coast is clear I drive with my knees
I mix it all up like a recipe
Coca-Cola and coffee to wash it down
Sometimes I feel like my wheels ain't touchin' the ground"

-Fred Eaglesmith

Last edited:

Sponsored

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for this! It's already been posted in this thread, but we knew there was a white top available if you bought a white Bronco with the body color top. The question is whether you can order a white top as an option on a different color Bronco. I'm still not sure that question has been answered.
Easy, OJ white Bronco with body color top, then wrap the bronco in any color under the sun. Costs a little more obviously, but you can choose any color you want AND it protects the OJ paint underneath

OP
OP

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you seat inside if yes how is the legroom? I am very tall like you so interested in knowing how it felt. For reference I donā€™t have enough space in a wrangler.
Unfortunately we could not sit in them due to COVID. Doors were open and we could look in.

But looking at published specs... Iā€™m not too worried as they are similar to the Flex I am currently driving. Iā€™m more interested in headroom. The Flex is about the only vehicle I donā€™t have to worry about and still not have to have a lean back.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™ve seen those types that never make it on time, so I guess thatā€˜s one way to blow off some pressure and take advantage of the bronco features. ?

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad itā€™s confirmed that we can get a white painted top with whatever body color we want! ?
Sponsored