First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
See picture below, I found this on the fordsytox website that states Vermillion Red will be one of the new colors available on the 2023 F-150. Is this legitimate and can anyone confirm if this will also be available on the 2023 Bronco. I wonder about this color as it may end up being exactly what I want. 🙂
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club Screenshot_20220510-082317

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hot Pepper Red looks good in these pictures but in too many other pictures it is more on the maroon side. I need to see this color in person to make my decision on wether I should get it or not.
I lost rapid red, so I was debating on HPR, in person it looks different, very much of a burnt orange... ultimately I picked Race Red, some day I will get it.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

See picture below, I found this on the fordsytox website that states Vermillion Red will be one of the new colors available on the 2023 F-150. Is this legitimate and can anyone confirm if this will also be available on the 2023 Bronco. I wonder about this color as it may end up being exactly what I want. 🙂
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club Screenshot_20220510-082317
I wouldn't put too much stock into that list. Antimatter Blue is being offered on other Ford vehicles right now, but not on the Bronco. I think if you found a list of the 2023 Ranger colors, your might be onto something.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just wish it was a bit more in the direction of race Red type of red and it would be perfect to me. I guess I just have to see it in real life before I make any decisions.
This pic below is the best representation I can get on a clear day. It's how I view the color with my eyes,. With overcast, you will see the color like my previous pics. If you don't like it, you may just want to go with race red.
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 1652186935923

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I lost rapid red, so I was debating on HPR, in person it looks different, very much of a burnt orange... ultimately I picked Race Red, some day I will get it.
Check out the Performance Red Pearl on the Acura MDX. I wish Ford had this type of red on the Bronco Raptor trim.
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club Screenshot_20220510-085024

Sponsored

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I wouldn't put too much stock into that list. Antimatter Blue is being offered on other Ford vehicles right now, but not on the Bronco. I think if you found a list of the 2023 Ranger colors, your might be onto something.
Yeah I hear you.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This pic below is the best representation I can get on a clear day. It's how I view the color with my eyes,. With overcast, you will see the color like my previous pics. If you don't like it, you may just want to go with race red.
It's definitely different in all types of light. I've seen in in person on Rangers and Broncos and love it.

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Problem is I want the Bronco Raptor and they don't offer Race Red. I think HPR is absolutely beautiful I just got this thing for a deeper red.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check out the Performance Red Pearl on the Acura MDX. I wish Ford had this type of red on the Bronco Raptor trim.
That one is nice but I think the absolute best red out there is Mazda's soul red. They hit the jackpot with that color., Stunning in person.

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 1652187679680

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That one is nice but I think the absolute best red out there is Mazda's soul red. They hit the jackpot with that color., Stunning in person.

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 1652187679680
That's a nice gloss carmine type red. Imagine that in direct sunlight.
Sponsored