First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Hell, I'm coming in on a year and all I have on order is a Base 2 door with no options besides the 2.7L w/auto tranny (ordered at one of the biggest dealers in MD). For some reason, I thought having less constraints would matter. I played myself.
A 2 door is a whole constraint within itself. They all need MIC tops which is one of the most constrained items. Have you seen how many early reservation/orders with MIC have been scheduled in the upcoming 6/6 and 6/13 build dates? Its wild.
Sponsored

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
A 2 door is a whole constraint within itself. They all need MIC tops which is one of the most constrained items. Have you seen how many early reservation/orders with MIC have been scheduled in the upcoming 6/6 and 6/13 build dates? Its wild.
Thought the common consensus was that the MIC tops aren't nearly as big of a constraint as they were a year ago? At least that's the vibe I got once the Webasto situation died down and took about a year to spin up a new production line & contract. Most vehicles are held up by chips now, no?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The 2nd Webasto line isnt running yet.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Thought the common consensus was that the MIC tops aren't nearly as big of a constraint as they were a year ago? At least that's the vibe I got once the Webasto situation died down and took about a year to spin up a new production line & contract. Most vehicles are held up by chips now, no?
They are much less of a constraint now, but all those who were waiting on them and had reservations from 2020 or orders from early 2021 are being scheduled first it looks like. Not to mention they had to replace all of those that were recalled. If you had a later order without a reservation, you could be waiting a while.

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are much less of a constraint now, but all those who were waiting on them and had reservations from 2020 or orders from early 2021 are being scheduled first it looks like. Not to mention they had to replace all of those that were recalled. If you had a later order without a reservation, you could be waiting a while.
In our texas group buy, 2 doors got scheduled last round at a very high rate. But yes we are talking 7/14-7/16 holders like myself. I'm 7/16 and went from 44 to 10 on the list. But tons of two doors scheduled. If your res date is after 7/20 or so, it's falling on deaf ears here 🤪

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
last scheduling went to 6/13 and I imagine in the next week or 2 we'll get the remainder of what was going to be that big scheduling which will cover through July. The bad news is if you don't get scheduled next round it will be like September at the earliest before you could possibly get your Bronco and it'll be damn near 23MY by then, weeee!

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
last scheduling went to 6/13 and I imagine in the next week or 2 we'll get the remainder of what was going to be that big scheduling which will cover through July. The bad news is if you don't get scheduled next round it will be like September at the earliest before you could possibly get your Bronco and it'll be damn near 23MY by then, weeee!
At least it'll put me closer to changing my order back to a Wildtrak and adding Hoss 3.0. 😏

Not that I like waiting, but it's highly unlikely I'll see my number picked to build before the '23 M.Y order banks open (2Dr Badlands, V6, Sasquatch). The only thing that would annoy me is if they place order change restrictions, like the 22.5 M.Y ones, and we lose price protection and incur another price increase.:cautious:

Lovecato

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You received your build date and VIN at some point in the past.
THAT day in the past, or shortly before, was your scheduling day.
You are now waiting for your 9 MAY build day.
I went to the dealership and now I have been told build date changed to week of 22nd May!

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Soooooo…I’m assuming no scheduling week of 5/16 then….?

Sponsored

carljackson04

Badlands
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LLY ex cab LT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still no news on my Bronco order but I did receive an email from Ford yesterday updating me that my Super Duty is scheduled to be built 6/20. I was getting concerned how much longer my farm truck was going to make it but I should be good for a few more months.

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hell, I'm coming in on a year and all I have on order is a Base 2 door with no options besides the 2.7L w/auto tranny (ordered at one of the biggest dealers in MD). For some reason, I thought having less constraints would matter. I played myself.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I did the same. Ordered a Base 2dr 7sp with the aux switches, block heater, and the keypad, thinking they could slap it together and shove it out the door.

Didn't hear a peep. Upgraded to a Black Diamond 4 door auto today. We'll see how much longer that takes.
Sponsored