Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I had intentionally tried staying away from here and the chat line for the last 4 or 5 days. So I see very little has changed other than maybe some more detailed info on the holds. So I started to do chat and it said I was #28 in queue so I closed and called instead. I got through immediately. She said it shows "awaiting shipment". I specifically asked if it showed any plant holds or chip holds and she said no. She said it seems they had a surge of completed builds that they are just struggling to get shipped for some reason and the ETA is 5/21.
Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting there are so many issues from some of the earlier weeks. We have all the 5/2 builds populated today (at least ones that have been active on the build week) and many shipped. I was 5/2 blend and my Bronco is sitting in the ATL train depot yard waiting on a truck to deliver to the dealer. I would have thought most of you would be close to taking delivery. How many out of this week is still waiting to populate, and has some taken delivery?
There are probably 10 of 70 that took delivery. But most people got built emails and are awaiting shipping. There are probably 5-7 of us that are on chip or plant holds.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There are probably 10 of 70 that took delivery. But most people got built emails and are awaiting shipping. There are probably 5-7 of us that are on chip or plant holds.
Ok, that’s good to know. Not as bad as it appeared when I was reading through

armymp71

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This my chat from tonight:

Thank you for your patience and congratulations on your 2022 Bronco order, James! (My name is Jason, but whatever) I see that your Bronco is In Transit, meaning that it has been built and is being transported from the plant to the selling dealer via Railcar # TTGX971052 (Norfolk Southern Corp). It was last reported in Michigan on 28-APR-2022 and there is a current ETA of 17-MAY-2022. You can track your order status using your Vehicle's Identification Number (VIN) and Order Number at this link: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
nice add Jimbo! lol

Sponsored

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. That is the ASN - Advance Shipping Notice sent to Jack Cooper transport and that will populate once you are picked and paired to be loaded out on Convoy. That can take anywhere from a few day to several weeks, depending on where your hand off to convoy may be. Do you know where your dealer gets all their vehicles from? That is where I am status wise, sitting in the Atlanta train depot yard waiting to be picked, paired and dispatched. That info on the order tracker app, I believe is coming from pals app as I back door hacked pals app and get the exact same info.

It will populate with some info similar to this when the freight truck company is moving. This one was delivered this a.m. to a dealer in our 5/2 build week.

The ASN was sent to the truck company on 4/30. Paired on 5/9 8:15am, Dispatched 5/9 11:44am, and Delivered this 5/10 4:33am to the dealer
Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 6.53.09 AM.png
It is headed to Wentzville, Mo. It's about 1H:40M from the rail yard there. They get a ton of inventory. They have been reporting 75-85 incoming vehicles a week for the last several. They are the highest volume dealer in the state of Missouri.

Gmick91

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else feel like the tracker has been going up and down? I kinda feel like they're finishing some older builds and putting new builds on chip hold as they should. Anyone in this group get a completed build in the last 36 hours?

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So again I promised myself I wouldn't reach out to Ford chat again...

" Thank you for waiting! Congratulations on your new Bronco order! I am showing the order is currently in Production! I show an estimated delivery date of May-13-2022, This will likely change once the vehicle is scheduled for Transit which can take a few weeks! "

Same info ... ETA of May 13 but transit can take a few weeks? Maybe its time to push back their ETA?

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So again I promised myself I wouldn't reach out to Ford chat again...

" Thank you for waiting! Congratulations on your new Bronco order! I am showing the order is currently in Production! I show an estimated delivery date of May-13-2022, This will likely change once the vehicle is scheduled for Transit which can take a few weeks! "

Same info ... ETA of May 13 but transit can take a few weeks? Maybe its time to push back their ETA?
That is why I am trying to stay away from chat. They don't actually have any information so I will just stick to refreshing the trackers every few minutes :ROFLMAO:

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Weirdly enough by blend date was I Think 4/12-13? Anyway, downloading service manual stuff and saw this in OASIS (Ford's system) regarding our Bronco:

Ford Bronco đź›  4/11/22 Build Week Group 1652194912425

Sponsored

mediaMark

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RX8, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine's making progress..
4/19 - built email
5/2 - shipped email (CSX) and I've tracked it spending time in:
Toledo
Louisville
it spent Mother's Day in Nashville
5/10 - dispatched to Chattanooga today
From there it's either Atlanta or Columbia, SC, not sure where it will be getting off the train to hop on a truck.

Hope this helps some in the waiting shipment or in transit status, it will be at least a month since the built email for me.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Weirdly enough by blend date was I Think 4/12-13? Anyway, downloading service manual stuff and saw this in OASIS (Ford's system) regarding our Bronco:

Ford Bronco đź›  4/11/22 Build Week Group 1652194912425
Do you work for ford that you have access to OASIS or can we all obsessively look for something else to stalk?

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Chat. First time someone actually said it was on a chip hold. Hopes are starting to go down hill now :(
Ford Bronco đź›  4/11/22 Build Week Group 20220510_113141

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you work for ford that you have access to OASIS or can we all obsessively look for something else to stalk?
Nope. But anyone can access the info I am.
Go here:
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/

Create an account.

Go to subscriptions. Pay $21 for 72 hours access to ALL the current Ford Tech data (same system techs / dealers access). You can print what you want to PDF and save it (can't sell it etc of course). You can pull up any Ford vehicle you want '94 to current.

docbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somebody denied my request to activate Ford pass this morning. First but if action since build email on 4/18. Ironically, most likely the most accurate communication from Ford that I’ve had. Lol
Sponsored