Sponsored

Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the 20-footer comment was from the rep and referring too the vehicle is supposed to look great from 20 feet not as refined once you get on top of it.
Thats not a 20 footer, its 25
Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event 89118989-A494-4688-8C46-325C04D0F167
Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depending upon where the camera location is in the grill it still may not be a game-ender. A lot of winches on the market (including Warn) have relocatable control packs/solenoids (the big part sticking up on the featured Warn winch). Whether moving that out of the way provides enough clearance not to block the camera remains unknown.
I hate to spend more money on a steel front bumper, but my hope is there will be some aftermarket steel bumpers whete we can mount a winch inside!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the 20-footer comment was from the rep and referring too the vehicle is supposed to look great from 20 feet not as refined once you get on top of it.
Funny....I've met a lot of women like that & just didn't know what to call them

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Without the same grill as on the reveal 4-door the white top wont have the same effect.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Heck y’all we don’t white tops we can all drive down and just get all our rides Kevlar painted!! We can line them up at Starwood Customs??? Just kidding I can barely afford a Bandlands let alone Kevlar paint!

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

****UPDATE****

So after attending here is my recap...

Vehicles on display: 2 Bronco Sport Badlands (one Rapid Red and one Cyber Orange), the Catcus Gray 4 door Bronco "20 footer", a black 2 Door Badlands trail equipped concept from earlier event, and the Rapid Red Outbanks 4 door fishing concept.

The vehicles there were nothing new and nothing anyone hasn't seen, so no major updates. Pics from the Employee Round Up thread are representative and better than mine as I realized I did not take that many. The Cactus Gray and 2 Door Badlands were sasquatch packages, the Rapid Red fishing concept was Outer Banks, and the two Bronco Sports were Badlands.

As I expected the majority of the people working the event did not have deep knowledge, just basic info and there to direct people. There were a couple guys there with deeper knowledge but their time was limited with our group.

And no Jerry can paint swatches :(

Some takeaways and answers... all info is per the reps onsite

1. Overall size, height of sasquatched Broncos is not bad. Being 6'5" it shouldn't be an issue getting in. The height of the Outbanks fishing concept was shorter than expected, kind of surprised me. I would say getting in and out would not be vastly different than say an Explorer.

2. Marine grade vinyl will come with a "few color options"

3. Trims starting at the Outerbanks and above level will have floor plugs, just under the carpet if you don't get rubber floors.

4. Trail control will allow you to set "cruise" between 3-20 mph so you can watch other areas of vehicle while on the trail... so you don't have to focus on looking out the windshield

5. Trial cam recording... probably not going to be available onboard, suggestion was use a GoPro

6. General location of front trail cam (couldn't confirm where exactly) appears it would be covered by the winch they had on the black 2 door

7. Per one of the knowledgeable reps... white door handles will not be an option... but he did say painted white hard top will be an option, I even clarified 2 times

8. Per same rep from #7... this one I found interesting... he said wherever there is a screw stamped with "Bronco", that location was built with the intent to accommodate accessories/aftermarket pieces.

Other than those things, nothing really new... I had limited time and realized when my group was done I hadn't asked more questions or took more pics... I think I was too excited to finally see them in person.

Overall all of them will be great vehicles and we all will have a great time customizing and making them our own!

Interesting but you can go to the colorizer on Ford.com and pick oxford white and it shows white door handles. Maybe only with this one Bronco..but I will be ordering those handles from parts and getting cactus grey white top and hopefully white interior trim.

Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event IMG_2236.JPG

mrklas

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford has a potential home-run product launch with the Bronco.

Ford has the opportunity to 're-make' product offering decisions and will continue to be able to do so prior throughout the product life-cycle.

If a white door handles and hood tie-downs are not an option; I suspect an enterprising product manager will look to add that to the 200+ accessories.

Ford's is in business of making money and continues to migrate from selling cars and trucks to selling a lifestyle which includes accessories (following the Harley-Davidson lifestyle approach).

And dealer-installed accessories can be financed...protect your wallets my friends. Ford's coming for it!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting but you can go to the colorizer on Ford.com and pick oxford white and it shows white door handles. Maybe only with this one Bronco..but I will be ordering those handles from parts and getting cactus grey white top and hopefully white interior trim.

Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event IMG_2236.JPG
Yeah. Outer Banks comes with color matched fenders, mirrors, and door handles... and is available in every color.

Sponsored

JetRanger

Badlands
First Name
Gwagonman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 G-63
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Door handles ordered through parts always come primed. The body shop paints them per vehicle VIN.

glacierbear

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS 7, Ram 3500, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fenders would be easy to paint
White Fenders will at least be available from Ford Accessories and I'm sure the aftermarket will be all over it.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
****UPDATE****

So after attending here is my recap...

Vehicles on display: 2 Bronco Sport Badlands (one Rapid Red and one Cyber Orange), the Catcus Gray 4 door Bronco "20 footer", a black 2 Door Badlands trail equipped concept from earlier event, and the Rapid Red Outbanks 4 door fishing concept.

The vehicles there were nothing new and nothing anyone hasn't seen, so no major updates. Pics from the Employee Round Up thread are representative and better than mine as I realized I did not take that many. The Cactus Gray and 2 Door Badlands were sasquatch packages, the Rapid Red fishing concept was Outer Banks, and the two Bronco Sports were Badlands.

As I expected the majority of the people working the event did not have deep knowledge, just basic info and there to direct people. There were a couple guys there with deeper knowledge but their time was limited with our group.

And no Jerry can paint swatches :(

Some takeaways and answers... all info is per the reps onsite

1. Overall size, height of sasquatched Broncos is not bad. Being 6'5" it shouldn't be an issue getting in. The height of the Outbanks fishing concept was shorter than expected, kind of surprised me. I would say getting in and out would not be vastly different than say an Explorer.

2. Marine grade vinyl will come with a "few color options"

3. Trims starting at the Outerbanks and above level will have floor plugs, just under the carpet if you don't get rubber floors.

4. Trail control will allow you to set "cruise" between 3-20 mph so you can watch other areas of vehicle while on the trail... so you don't have to focus on looking out the windshield

5. Trial cam recording... probably not going to be available onboard, suggestion was use a GoPro

6. General location of front trail cam (couldn't confirm where exactly) appears it would be covered by the winch they had on the black 2 door

7. Per one of the knowledgeable reps... white door handles will not be an option... but he did say painted white hard top will be an option, I even clarified 2 times

8. Per same rep from #7... this one I found interesting... he said wherever there is a screw stamped with "Bronco", that location was built with the intent to accommodate accessories/aftermarket pieces.

Other than those things, nothing really new... I had limited time and realized when my group was done I hadn't asked more questions or took more pics... I think I was too excited to finally see them in person.

Overall all of them will be great vehicles and we all will have a great time customizing and making them our own!
Thank you! Yes to the white top!!!

fltechpilot

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi S3 1984 Porsche 928S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was all on board the white top train initially but I've had second thoughts about having a painted hard top. The MIC is appealing to me because I don't have to worry about scratching a paint coat when loading/unloading a roof rack. I'm not the biggest fan of the choice of gray for the MIC top though....Maybe go standard MIC and then LineX ultra it white. So many decisions!

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks!!! (2), (3) and (7) ... Nice work! There is literally an entire thread on (2) alone you just helped solve! @Administrator , should you promote
now there will be multiple threads analyzing if a “Few” means 2 or 3 options in vinyl and what colors they might be. I am hoping for the white/grey that is in the CG.
Also, super happy the white tip will be available. I think this rowdy crowd would rise up and revolt

now if only we can get them to offer MT in the 2.7!!!!!
Sponsored