Sponsored

Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event

Bucking

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will be getting a white top and will vinyl wrap it in black. No one will know I have a white top, except for me. And I will never tell. I will carry this secret to my grave. The hole in my heart will be full. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unless you’re calling the OP a liar, it’s been confirmed.
OP is not a liar. He heard what he heard I'm sure. I just won't believe it until I see it myself. It wouldn't be the first time a company representative got something wrong.

I mean.... They were standing right by a truck with a white roof. Maybe the guy was like "wtf... There's one right here... Of course it's coming"

I'll be hopefully skeptical until I see it on my order sheet.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to chime in about door handles... I have seen plenty of people discuss vinyl wrapping bodies or just the top, but nobody mentioned the handles. I have a buddy that had a white charger a while back and he wanted to do something different with it, so he vinyl wrapped his handles and spoiler in black. It turned out great and easily lasted 3-5 years. I didn't see him or his car much after that so I don't know a lot about the longevity on such a high traffic area. Just a thought.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For the people excited for it, awesome. I'm glad they may be able to spec them or at least have an easy path to getting them. All the chatter about white tops and trim pieces has turned me off to them personally. Same happened with Cactus Gray and Are
Unless you’re calling the OP a liar, it’s been confirmed.
No, my comment was just a verbalization of my desire to move past every post being about white tops. I just read on a custom wheel post and it turned into white tops....

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy Cow! Great find on a source for the retro white wheels. It is another thing that has me excited about the new Bronco. It's all coming together
Yeah, we just have to convince them to make 17" wheels. They don't, currently. Only 18, 20 & 22. If they think ahead a little bit, the possible sales numbers they'll get from '21+ Bronco enthusiasts might buy them a new manufacturing facility ?

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Holy Cow! Great find on a source for the retro white wheels. It is another thing that has me excited about the new Bronco. It's all coming together
Check out these fine custom white steelies!! Btw this bronco also has a 3.5 Eco boost engine in it. Comes from Maxlider Bros.

4FB5EDDE-3C63-43A2-9946-15F955F15361.jpeg

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want to chime in about door handles... I have seen plenty of people discuss vinyl wrapping bodies or just the top, but nobody mentioned the handles. I have a buddy that had a white charger a while back and he wanted to do something different with it, so he vinyl wrapped his handles and spoiler in black. It turned out great and easily lasted 3-5 years. I didn't see him or his car much after that so I don't know a lot about the longevity on such a high traffic area. Just a thought.
I wrapped some carbon fibre brake levers on a bike. It had been crashed and had some rash and chipped epoxy coat.

That was at least 5 years ago and they still look great.

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Rubicon had rubber plugs you would take out from under the Jeep. I would take them out before I ran in the river. I had a snorkel and was in 3 feet of water a lot. Put them back for winter time.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very funny!

As Iunderstand it ( from like a thousand posts on it after reveal), passive drains are on all models; they’re like weep holes strategically placed along the aluminum floor to slowly , but eventually let out any trapped water that makes its way there.

Whereas active plugs are in photo below; use them to quicky flush out water on top of your floor. These are “ integrated” with the rubberized floors.

So, when Ford says all trim starting with OB and above get the plugs... does it equate to said trims having rubberized floors, where OB/WT are carpeted on top for comfort?

Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event 4FB5EDDE-3C63-43A2-9946-15F955F15361
The
These are passive drain plugs.
https://www.amazon.com/Red-Hound-Au...6772&sprefix=auto+drain+plugs,aps,238&sr=8-12

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Model Y , the white one, looks sharp especially because of the black handles.
no chrome is better on that one.

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Really besides the different color options for the vinyl seats, uninteresting. They need to release the configurator already. I’m getting bored.