First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's been going down steadily in the "awaiting shipment" queue as well. Sitting at 209 presently. With the up/down fluctuations, one could assume that some units are entering that stage while others are being shipped.
I don't know why, but I see different numbers in ordertrack.app. I'm in "awaiting shipment" and I see 309 similar vehicles. It's been growing all day. On the good side, I see the 'average days in this status' going down. It was over 18 days this morning. Now it's 17 days 22 hours.
Sponsored

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Order tracker is showing 649 in similar status for me. Which I take it to indicate these are production hold numbers.

KingOfSavages

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't know why, but I see different numbers in ordertrack.app. I'm in "awaiting shipment" and I see 309 similar vehicles. It's been growing all day. On the good side, I see the 'average days in this status' going down. It was over 18 days this morning. Now it's 17 days 22 hours.
That's just bizarre. It's at 208 now, but the average days is 18 days 22 hours, with the longest in this status being a whopping 37 days, 22 hours. I wonder why the two sets of numbers? Does it differentiate between 2 and 4 door Broncos?

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Too bad Google Earth pictures aren’t current! I’d try and pick out a Bronco that looks like mine!

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's just bizarre. It's at 208 now, but the average days is 18 days 22 hours, with the longest in this status being a whopping 37 days, 22 hours. I wonder why the two sets of numbers? Does it differentiate between 2 and 4 door Broncos?
I guess mine isn't helping the average sitting at 28 days now :(

Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a good one, 2 door v 4 door. I recall docbronco seeing the same number as you. I think you both have 4 door softtops.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My date changed to 5/29 like everyone else but I have noticed that Ordertrack.app has been going down all day some some people are moving off to "Awaiting Shipment". Hopefully that gets us closer to the front of the line.
Wow. Sucks. I saw some on 'plant hold' move to late June so a few week bump may be a gift. I assume you still have your VW.

tnobull

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, that’s new 😳 Tracker shows as “delivered” and Ford shows as in final prep - however no call or email from the dealer…

Looks like I’ll be calling first thing in the morning! ha

FFF1078A-A2BE-45AA-BC7E-D7D63DCDF85D.jpeg

mhorvath1218

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group BA33D9EE-BB9D-472F-8C1D-8D483F0C4A50

My dealer was on my way to somewhere I was going tonight. I knew it was unloaded from the train at a yard nearby two days ago, so I thought mayyyybe theres a slight chance it got delivered to the dealer today. I pull up, and I couldn’t believe it, but there she is! Covered in dust, dirt and pollen, straight off the truck about 30 mins earlier. Hadn’t even gotten a call from them yet but I ran inside, took a test drive and got most of the paperwork done. Unfortunately it was after 6 so my CU was closed, but Ill be back first thing in the morning to finalize the deal.

Just hope they dont take too long to get it all cleaned up. It had 33 miles on it and almost looks like someone took it for a quick joyride through the mud before loading it on the train. For those of you who have gotten yours already, how many miles did yours have?

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay. Replying again after doing some research -- Vehicle grouping is done by the first 6 digits of your VIN.

So all 2 doors and some 4 doors (any 2.3L without bash plates) come in under 6000 lbs GVWR and get a 1FMDE5 VIN.

4 doors with 2.3L AND bash plates (BD, BL), OR 4 doors with a 2.7 engine are 1FMEE5.

As a result, I'm seeing numbers for vehicles under 6000 lbs and you are seeing numbers for those over 6000 lbs.

Sorry if this is too nerdy but I'm a curious person.

Sponsored

tnobull

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay. Replying again after doing some research -- Vehicle grouping is done by the first 6 digits of your VIN.

So all 2 doors and some 4 doors (any 2.3L without bash plates) come in under 6000 lbs GVWR and get a 1FMDE5 VIN.

4 doors with 2.3L AND bash plates (BD, BL), OR 4 doors with a 2.7 engine are 1FMEE5.

As a result, I'm seeing numbers for vehicles under 6000 lbs and you are seeing numbers for those over 6000 lbs.

Interesting, I’ve got a 4dr BD 2.3L (bash included) with a 1FMDE5 vin.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Interesting! Obx, door with 2.7 and I start with the 1FMEE5.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting, I’ve got a 4dr BD 2.3L (bash included) with a 1FMDE5 vin.
Hmm. Maybe there's some wiggly room in the classification. According to the tech specs, 4dr BD's GVWR is 6020 lbs.

jeffersonvandyke

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger, Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

the latest delivery of a big bend to my dealer was blended 4/28 it shows as delivered on order track. I don't get it, 2 weeks for this one and I have been sitting for no reason for over a month.
Lucky I am not. Jeez.
Sponsored