First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250, 3 Mustangs, 2018 Audi, annnnd a Buick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This bronco drives so amazingly well, Ford could of punched me in the face and I would still pay 10k ADM
Sponsored

OP
OP
dallasobx

dallasobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Normally, in a situation like this, the Regional Rep is supposed to take care of it. The Regional Rep is the only one with the power to assign a priority 1 or 2 build.

That puts you at the beginning of the line next time they schedule.

I don't know why your dealer and his regional rep can't figure this out.
I mentioned this in my update above, but they've done this. I'm priority 1, whenever they can slide me in I'll get one *allegedly*

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It looks like my Bronco saga is over. The manager at my dealership just called and said he finally got word from the Dearborn plant as to why my 2021 MY OBX Bronco has not shipped despite being built months ago. It was irreparably damaged either in transport to the rail yard or on ice mountain, and Ford has deemed it unfit for sale. The vehicle is being sent to the scrapyard. The best they could offer is to resubmit my order as a 2023 when the order banks reopen, and likely that means I wouldn't get it until next year. So I am getting my deposit back and going to buy a non-Ford vehicle. Maybe someday I'll get a Bronco, but for now, I'm done with Ford.

Also, the dealership has a Badlands similar to my OBX build on the lot, but they won't let me buy it for MSRP... they first insisted on a $27k ADM, then came down to $10k ADM. I'm not paying any ADM on a vehicle that's replacing one Ford ruined. Honestly, fuck Ford.
Did you ask for a priority #1 re-order? My Dealer told me in those rare instances where a vehicle is totaled during transport they re-order with a priority 1 and it jumps to the front of the line to be re-produced. They had to use it once on a super decked out Mustang that got severely damaged. I would think Ford would do everything in their power to fix this. Go to the top!

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It looks like my Bronco saga is over. The manager at my dealership just called and said he finally got word from the Dearborn plant as to why my 2021 MY OBX Bronco has not shipped despite being built months ago. It was irreparably damaged either in transport to the rail yard or on ice mountain, and Ford has deemed it unfit for sale. The vehicle is being sent to the scrapyard. The best they could offer is to resubmit my order as a 2023 when the order banks reopen, and likely that means I wouldn't get it until next year. So I am getting my deposit back and going to buy a non-Ford vehicle. Maybe someday I'll get a Bronco, but for now, I'm done with Ford.

Also, the dealership has a Badlands similar to my OBX build on the lot, but they won't let me buy it for MSRP... they first insisted on a $27k ADM, then came down to $10k ADM. I'm not paying any ADM on a vehicle that's replacing one Ford ruined. Honestly, fuck Ford.
this is where a lot of people are at right now. Fuck Ford. and who gone blame them? Ford is so out of touch it aint funny

OP
OP
dallasobx

dallasobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you ask for a priority #1 re-order? My Dealer told me in those rare instances where a vehicle is totaled during transport they re-order with a priority 1 and it jumps to the front of the line to be re-produced. They had to use it once on a super decked out Mustang that got severely damaged. I would think Ford would do everything in their power to fix this. Go to the top!
Yes, they claim they're doing this.

Sponsored

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

sounds like you should call ford customer care, not talk to your dealer. Ford would assist in helping you out….kinda feels like your not getting the whole story from your dealer.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't believe so many people rely on what he said, she said, the dealers uncles wife's hairdresser said, and so, and so on......... Talk to Ford. This story from the dealer sounds fishy to me, raises all kinds of red flags to someone who is an internal auditor in my day job. I have to rely of solid evidence to make conclusions. You just have heresay, the worst evidence available.

OP
OP
dallasobx

dallasobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't believe so many people rely on what he said, she said, the dealers uncles wife's hairdresser said, and so, and so on......... Talk to Ford. This story from the dealer sounds fishy to me, raises all kinds of red flags to someone who is an internal auditor in my day job. I have to rely of solid evidence to make conclusions. You just have heresay, the worst evidence available.
This thread is getting long, so I get that people haven’t read all my responses. But I’ve said multiple times now, I’ve spoken with Ford corporate and they confirmed what the dealer said. My dealer is not trying to screw me. They’re resubmitting my build as a Priority 1 and trying to backchannel me past the closed order bank to get a replacement. All they can do, they’re doing.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You're an auditor and reached conclusions but did not read the full story from several different posts where the OP gave all the details and the outcome?

Are you an auditor for a government agency by chance?

OP
OP
dallasobx

dallasobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Final update:

Decided to put down a deposit on a Z71 Tahoe. I think Ford is going to see a lot of business leave for competitors in the next couple years if they can't get their act together. Still have my Bronco order being submitted, but who knows when and if I ever actually get it, and I'm guessing I'll end up liking the Tahoe more anyways. Loved my 2010 Tahoe and have had nothing but good experiences with Chevy.

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The new 4Runner is looking better and better...
Haven’t seen the 12/20 build week thread bumped in a while. Sounds like you’re still waiting though???

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s what I’m doing. I’m getting my deposit back, and they’re resubmitting my order for a 2023. Basically I’ll have a right of first refusal to buy it at MSRP, but won’t be obligated to buy it. In the interim, going to look at a Yukon/Tahoe. Or may get a Lexus GX and off-road modify it… then at least I’d know I’d have a reliable vehicle from a reliable company.
Go check out the new Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. It's far more off road capable than even a modified Yukon/Tahoe. Lexus GX will be hard to find and expensive. I've been looking at the Jeep and there are quite a few dealers that will sell below invoice.

Yillbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry to hear that. Personally I would not work with any dealer who participates in ADM. Are there other, hopefully better, dealers in the area?
Imagine if dealerships said this when the last two decades they had to sell under MSRP. NOPE NOT GONNA DO IT, We'll all just stop selling to people who expect under MSRP lol. Some of you make me giggle.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d be so pissed that I would call my attorney’s attorney.

OP
OP
dallasobx

dallasobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Go check out the new Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. It's far more off road capable than even a modified Yukon/Tahoe. Lexus GX will be hard to find and expensive. I've been looking at the Jeep and there are quite a few dealers that will sell below invoice.
Put a deposit down on a Z71 Tahoe.
Sponsored