First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Valiant
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My tracker has been jumping back and forth from "In Production" to "Order Confirmed" this morning......
Same. Maybe need to confirm with chat. 5/9 and build weeks said tracker can be finicky.
Sponsored

captainlillie

Outer Banks
First Name
Lillie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My tracker has been jumping back and forth from "In Production" to "Order Confirmed" this morning......
Mine did that until I was able to see my WS through the ford tracker. But it held steady with “in production” on the ordertrack.app the entire time.

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mine did that until I was able to see my WS through the ford tracker. But it held steady with “in production” on the ordertrack.app the entire time.
Yeah. Ford Tracker shows "order confirmed." But the ordertrack.app is showing "in production" now. So hopefully it'll hold. Think this is the first time I've seen ordertrack.app move from order confirmed.

captainlillie

Outer Banks
First Name
Lillie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah. Ford Tracker shows "order confirmed." But the ordertrack.app is showing "in production" now. So hopefully it'll hold. Think this is the first time I've seen ordertrack.app move from order confirmed.
In theory you should be good 😅
Good luck!

Sponsored

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

According to the spreadsheet, the OBX's are getting built early. Then again, there is only a handful of people on the sheet so I cannot tell if it's indicative of how Ford is planning these builds. Does anyone know if they batch build by type/model?

captainlillie

Outer Banks
First Name
Lillie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

According to the spreadsheet, the OBX's are getting built early. Then again, there is only a handful of people on the sheet so I cannot tell if it's indicative of how Ford is planning these builds. Does anyone know if they batch build by type/model?
Oh! That's an interesting correlation that I hadn't noticed!
It'll be interesting to see when others plug in their info. It looks like their are more OBXs than anything else this week.

clyde6g

Big Bend
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Valiant
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OTE="BigBendBW, post: 1405256, member: 29899"]
Chat is now telling me my build date is 5/19, up from 5/20 the last couple of days.
[/QUOTE]
Have you checked the tracker to see if your order updated. It's been off so I wouldn't put to much in it. Last in production, this morning back to order confirm a hour ago back to in production. I will check at 9:00 tonight. Should start to see some WS.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
OTE="BigBendBW, post: 1405256, member: 29899"]
Chat is now telling me my build date is 5/19, up from 5/20 the last couple of days.
Have you checked the tracker to see if your order updated. It's been off so I wouldn't put to much in it. Last in production, this morning back to order confirm a hour ago back to in production. I will check at 9:00 tonight. Should start to see some WS.
[/QUOTE]

Oh ya, checking Ordertrack and Pizza Tracker all just order confirmed with no WS yet

Sponsored

clyde6g

Big Bend
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Valiant
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oh ya, checking Ordertrack and Pizza Tracker all just order confirmed with no WS yet
[/QUOTE]
Dang that is not a good feeling, but for the fact that chat had you down for 5/19 build date that is good maybe? I'm only gonna be concern if they start to drop WS tonight for 5/19 and I don't get one. It's not official until you get a WS.

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dang that is not a good feeling, but for the fact that chat had you down for 5/19 build date that is good maybe? I'm only gonna be concern if they start to drop WS tonight for 5/19 and I don't get one. It's not official until you get a WS.
[/QUOTE]
If it makes you feel any better, I have a 5/17 blend date and my window sticker only became available yesterday on the ordertrack app and today on the Ford site so you could see it as early as tonight on the app.

Cproffitt3

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m really surprised with the lack of people and WS showing up in this thread.

Last edited: