First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think I could make this stuff up if I tried... My Bronco shipped on 5/10 and was supposed to show up at the dealership the following day. That day came and went, no Bronco. So on 5/12 my sales person called me and said that the truck it was on broke down and the shipping company was looking for a different truck to go get the trailer. Last thing I heard yesterday evening was that it was supposed to be here today, but no guarantees. This keeps getting better. Hopefully this will end soon, can't take much more of this.
Sponsored

Last edited:

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think you could make this stuff up if I tried... My Bronco shipped on 5/10 and was supposed to show up at the dealership the following day. That day came and went, no Bronco. So on 5/12 my sales person called me and said that the truck it was on broke down and the shipping company was looking for a different truck to go get the trailer. Last thing I heard yesterday evening was that it was supposed to be here today, but no guarantees. This keeps getting better. Hopefully this will end soon, can't take much more of this.
Holy hell man. That's a stroke of bad luck there. I think this is one of the more ridiculous delivery stories I've seen.

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think I could make this stuff up if I tried... My Bronco shipped on 5/10 and was supposed to show up at the dealership the following day. That day came and went, no Bronco. So on 5/12 my sales person called me and said that the truck it was on broke down and the shipping company was looking for a different truck to go get the trailer. Last thing I heard yesterday evening was that it was supposed to be here today, but no guarantees. This keeps getting better. Hopefully this will end soon, can't take much more of this.
Has to be here by this weekend. Hope it shows up soon 🍻

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

IDKJim-Carrey.gif

Seemed fitting...

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How many miles you guys put on the first week Since delivery? Any exterior modifications done (lights, tints, etc..)? I have the bronco script emblems in matte bulk but I’m kind of digging the stickers now.

Sponsored

22luxobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My sales guy said he has to use a specific computer for the tracking. So I assume that maybe they limit it to say the sales or general managers computer and it's up to the dealer to whether they give the sales people access or not.

Anyways my Fordpass just activated. Bronco is at the dealer. Just waiting for the call!
Awesome Congrats on getting it! Looks like someone had some fun before loading it, maybe thats why it took longer haha

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
For all the people on here on chip hold with a estimated date of May 13th did any of y’all actually get build? or are y’all still in production with a new estimated delivery date like me, @Ford Motor Company is just gonna keep lying and I will never get my bronco…

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For all the people on here on chip hold with a estimated date of May 13th did any of y’all actually get build? or are y’all still in production with a new estimated delivery date like me, @Ford Motor Company is just gonna keep lying and I will never get my bronco…
I was just given a new date of 5/29 now. Date just keeps moving. I am a 2/28 build week.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So after playing with
Moved to May 29 and told I should expect that be pushed another 6-10 weeks. I was produced 2/25
The thing that sucks the most about all of this is that even after your build is complete you still have to wait for them to ship it and you know Ford isn't going to prioritize shipping older chip hold builds.

Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So after playing with

The thing that sucks the most about all of this is that even after your build is complete you still have to wait for them to ship it and you know Ford isn't going to prioritize shipping older chip hold builds.
And that’s why I’m probably getting into a 2021 Rubicon with more bells and whistles

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Moved to May 29 and told I should expect that be pushed another 6-10 weeks. I was produced 2/25
did CS tell you that? Man, that really upsets me.

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received a call directly from Ford Corp with that information
wowza! I wonder if that is due to the chip hold and getting the parts, or due to the convoy/delivery issues to the east coast? If the latter, I may be better off as I am in Nebraska (by rail).

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
wowza! I wonder if that is due to the chip hold and getting the parts, or due to the convoy/delivery issues to the east coast? If the latter, I may be better off as I am in Nebraska (by rail).
Gets better…she told me they got the chips in (dealer was also told this by Ford earlier this week) but that the priority is to place those into builds on line or scheduled with the incomplete builds like mine continuing to be delayed so not to slow down production. Told her that's what is most frustrating
Sponsored