First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My ETA changed to 5/23-5/29. Is there any reason to believe that? Of course not! But what can we do hahaha.
Talked with Ford, confirmed mine is NOT in transit yet and is still in production. New “estimated delivery date” 5/23-5/29. I’ll believe it when I see it.. Welcome to the newest season of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

edit: wrong gameshow reference 😂
I would like to point out that I called this weeks ago. They will continue to move these dates out every two weeks by two weeks. The date is fictitious and is a sign of a poor planning/scheduling team.

The dates should be moved to when they believe they will actually clear the shortage which sounds like July, if the one poster stating the first 3 weeks of July will all be for repairs is correct. However I believe their summer shutdown is the first two weeks of July so that’s hard to believe as well.
Sponsored

Heymucko

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would like to point out that I called this weeks ago. They will continue to move these dates out every two weeks by two weeks. The date is fictitious and is a sign of a poor planning/scheduling team.

The dates should be moved to when they believe they will actually clear the shortage which sounds like July, if the one poster stating the first 3 weeks of July will all be for repairs is correct. However I believe their summer shutdown is the first two weeks of July so that’s hard to believe as well.
Glad to see you are staying positive..🤣🤣🤣

Blue22Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone else in this build week have an estimated delivery date that has passed with no update and no hold according to Ford chat and 800#? My dates were 4/27-5/3 and still have not been updated. My salesman has the same information with no idea what is going on. He did tell me "that they are still delivering vehicles" which is good to hear and my dealer is only 15 minutes from MAP. But he also told me they were driving to Ohio to pick up a Bronco delivered to the wrong dealership. #FordFollies

Macloven

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500e, Svartpilen 401
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4/18 build here, says it shipped a few days ago supposed to be delivered today. No word from dealer and still says in transit. From Michigan to SoCal hoping maybe eom?

Jenkins_Auto_Image

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500, 2006 Acura TL, 2022 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone else in this build week have an estimated delivery date that has passed with no update and no hold according to Ford chat and 800#? My dates were 4/27-5/3 and still have not been updated. My salesman has the same information with no idea what is going on. He did tell me "that they are still delivering vehicles" which is good to hear and my dealer is only 15 minutes from MAP. But he also told me they were driving to Ohio to pick up a Bronco delivered to the wrong dealership. #FordFollies
I’ve had many, many estimated dates pass. I’m coming from the 4/4 week. Built email since 4/6 and convoy delay ever since. It seems that for some reason us convoy orders refuse to ship lol. Just the same old song and dance every week with the ship date pushed further out with no actual updates.

Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My update date to ‘awaiting shipping’ via chat is tomorrow. We will see…🤞🏼

Robbie_S

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reached out to chat yesterday and she said there was a plant hold and my new EDD is 5/29. It was 5/13. I called my salesman and all he sees is that it says its on schedule. I guess that's not a lie if there really is no schedule to follow? Lol.

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We need a new “The Chat Agent Said…” drinking game around here. It would be lit.
I've got some good bourbon that needs some sipping.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We need a new “The Chat Agent Said…” drinking game around here. It would be lit.
In. 🥃

Can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

Probably not a good idea though. I swear the little lady has me on suicide watch already over this bullshit. I'm sure when I get home today all my shoestrings will be removed and belts will be hidden.

Sponsored

dannyjoerh

Big Bend
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As previously predicted my build also was scheduled May 7th-13th for release and has now been pushed back to May 23rd-29th release like most of us. What I find interesting is I logged into Oasis and ran my Vin and my wife's 2018 Mustang Vin to see if I catch any differences in the as-built. My Bronco is missing an engine calibration code. My build is a 2.7 engine. Looks like we may be on hold with an engine issue. Just my opinion from doing a little research so take it for what it is worth.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The count of 'In Production' status vehicles in Ordertrack went down by one.

giphy.gif

Not mine....but it did decrease by one. :ROFLMAO:

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spoke to Chat and also got bumped back to 5/23-5/29. Still no stated reason for any hold.
🥃

No update at all. Not even interested in getting another sandbag line of bullshit from Ford CS either.

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No update at all. Not even interested in getting another sandbag line of bullshit from Ford CS.
[/QUOTE]
Completely agree... At this point, I'll try my best to act like my Bronco hasn't been built and is parked in a lot somewhere for who knows how long... Ridiculous
Sponsored