Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR / 100 Produced

We hinted over the winter that the AR | BADLANDS BAM would be coming. If you heard the rumors and were waiting for it, we're really close now! The raw parts are already being machined. These will be custom anodized by Anodized Solutions in Portland, OR. with a combination of our BADLANDS specific shade of orange and a MIL spec low gloss black on the rail sections to reduce line of sight glare and provide a classy color contrast and still maintain the overall theme. A MIL 8625 Type II anodized coating for UV tolerance and color accuracy will be employed. Anodized Solutions is well known in the industry for their MIL spec work with companies like Leopold, Noveske, Aero Precision, Blowsion, Boeing and many others. Their finish work is top notch and well known throughout the industry.

We'll be applying the BAM specific laser work here at STARKILLER BASE. Everything from Badlands National Park topography, the sequential production number (example: 43 of 100), Badlands coordinates, and our subtle branding. Hardware will be black oxide stainless steel, throughout.

This is going to be a limited production run for this accessory, to keep them exclusive. 100 in total. 60 in Picatinny and 40 in smooth. Pure Black AR | B.A.L.L.S. might be included. As always, Bronco6G members will get first notice when they go live and I doubt there will be any left for the outsiders. I'd like to keep it to one per customer.

Final pricing is TBD. I'll create a formal post when the time to SEND IT begins. I'm thinking late next week (5/13/22) once pricing is nailed down. It will also go live around the same time, on the website. You wont be able to checkout with the BADLANDS BAM in your cart, without a code. So, essentially, the first 100 people to SEND IT will get the code, and, as always, first paid, first shipped.

If you're not familiar with our AR | BAM BYODR, see the thread: here

-May the odds be ever in your favor-

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 3.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 4.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 3.jpg

View attachment 319143
Send it
Sponsored

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

send it

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey @EIGHTLUG I know it's been chaos for the last 2 hours so some questions asking you my got lost. So I try to ask here instead in conversation tab. Do we get to choose what the front says?
No. It will have the Badlands on the front then coordinates on one foot and your production number on the other foot.
Tracy

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. It will have the Badlands on the front then coordinates on one foot and your production number on the other foot.
Tracy
Okay was just wondering cuz you had both pictures up on the website.

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & jeep Grand Cherokee lorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SEND IT

SEND IT
AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR / 100 Produced

We hinted over the winter that the AR | BADLANDS BAM would be coming. If you heard the rumors and were waiting for it, we're really close now! The raw parts are already being machined. These will be custom anodized by Anodized Solutions in Portland, OR. with a combination of our BADLANDS specific shade of orange and a MIL spec low gloss black on the rail sections to reduce line of sight glare and provide a classy color contrast and still maintain the overall theme. A MIL 8625 Type II anodized coating for UV tolerance and color accuracy will be employed. Anodized Solutions is well known in the industry for their MIL spec work with companies like Leopold, Noveske, Aero Precision, Blowsion, Boeing and many others. Their finish work is top notch and well known throughout the industry.

We'll be applying the BAM specific laser work here at STARKILLER BASE. Everything from Badlands National Park topography, the sequential production number (example: 43 of 100), Badlands coordinates, and our subtle branding. Hardware will be black oxide stainless steel, throughout.

This is going to be a limited production run for this accessory, to keep them exclusive. 100 in total. 60 in Picatinny and 40 in smooth. Pure Black AR | B.A.L.L.S. might be included. As always, Bronco6G members will get first notice when they go live and I doubt there will be any left for the outsiders. I'd like to keep it to one per customer.

Final pricing is TBD. I'll create a formal post when the time to SEND IT begins. I'm thinking late next week (5/13/22) once pricing is nailed down. It will also go live around the same time, on the website. You wont be able to checkout with the BADLANDS BAM in your cart, without a code. So, essentially, the first 100 people to SEND IT will get the code, and, as always, first paid, first shipped.

If you're not familiar with our AR | BAM BYODR, see the thread: here

-May the odds be ever in your favor-

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 3.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 4.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 3.jpg

View attachment 319143
2K!! Am I missing something?

Sponsored

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got it. WooHoo! (Now I have a AR/BAM BYODR Tarmac Black Picatinny new in the box to sell.)

tdog

Badlands
First Name
travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 raptor,18 escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Send it
Sponsored