First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Checked with chat, got my rail car info: CNA 712357 (order track rail info still blank). Currently in Wayne, scheduled to make it to IL by 5/19.
I have my rail car info, how exactly do you track it

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my rail car info, how exactly do you track it
This may help:

SHIPPING
Now our Bronco is built, next we wait for shipping. There are two ways units leave MAP, by rail or by convoy (18 wheeler car hauler). Your window sticker will show which way your Bronco leaves.

1633619089846-png.png

Generally, convoy is within a few states of Michigan, Rail is the rest of the country. Your Bronco can leave the shipping yard quick, or it can sit there a while. It seems lately convey is sitting a bit, there are trucker shortages really hurting the industry. Rail will ship to a regional rail yard, and sit there until there is a convoy full to send to your dealer or region.

Once your Bronco ships you will get another email from Ford notifying you with delivery estimates. These estimates can be way off sometimes, your dealer should be able to tell you how long shipping usually takes to them.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

The above tracker link has links and instructions to tracking your shipment. Seems to be easier to track by convoy. To track Rail you will need your dealer to give you the rail car number your Bronco is sitting in, or have them track it for you. Dealers have the ability to track it and see the rail car number in the Vehicle Visibility system. The rail car number should also populate on your DORA after shipping out.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think you are mashing a couple numbers up there, but it looks like your blend date was 5/12 and you were rotation number 1666.
Check Here to see if mods have populated
I checked the mods nothing to report it can't be more than a week to go I see we have similar build when did you convert to order.white 2dr sas aux block htr ooh and thx for the help

Sponsored

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
This may help:

SHIPPING
Now our Bronco is built, next we wait for shipping. There are two ways units leave MAP, by rail or by convoy (18 wheeler car hauler). Your window sticker will show which way your Bronco leaves.

1633619089846-png.png

Generally, convoy is within a few states of Michigan, Rail is the rest of the country. Your Bronco can leave the shipping yard quick, or it can sit there a while. It seems lately convey is sitting a bit, there are trucker shortages really hurting the industry. Rail will ship to a regional rail yard, and sit there until there is a convoy full to send to your dealer or region.

Once your Bronco ships you will get another email from Ford notifying you with delivery estimates. These estimates can be way off sometimes, your dealer should be able to tell you how long shipping usually takes to them.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

The above tracker link has links and instructions to tracking your shipment. Seems to be easier to track by convoy. To track Rail you will need your dealer to give you the rail car number your Bronco is sitting in, or have them track it for you. Dealers have the ability to track it and see the rail car number in the Vehicle Visibility system. The rail car number should also populate on your DORA after shipping out.
No I don’t need that. I know it’s on a CSX train, I have the car number, how do I track the actual progress to Texas

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No I don’t need that. I know it’s on a CSX train, I have the car number, how do I track the actual progress to Texas
You need to go to the link and look down the page it takes you and it gives you a phone number to CSX on how to track

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
Call 1-800-235-2352 and it walks you through. You will need your rail car letters and numbers handy. If it tries to connect you to a real person, hang up. This is only for CSX.

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Call 1-800-235-2352 and it walks you through. You will need your rail car letters and numbers handy. If it tries to connect you to a real person, hang up. This is only for CSX.
Thanks! I had just read through that whole thread before you posted it lol. My salesman gave me the car number on Thursday, but no other info.

Sponsored

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Best color
Best # of doors
Best wheel package
=
You have great taste!
2 out of 3 ain’t bad lol. I like that color but I think cactus gray is the best. My wife had a smoke show challenger until she totaled it. We would have almost matched

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
I checked the mods nothing to report it can't be more than a week to go I see we have similar build when did you convert to order.white 2dr sas aux block htr ooh and thx for the help
You got it! This version ordered on 10/18/21, my signature explains my journey.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 out of 3 ain’t bad lol. I like that color but I think cactus gray is the best. My wife had a smoke show challenger until she totaled it. We would have almost matched
Grey is not a color, it is a dimming of light:ROFLMAO:

I'm very pro color. My current car is grey. Beautiful, but meh. :sleep:
Ford colors, blue, red, red, green, yellow. The rest don't count🎨

When i get in traffic all i see is grey white black in Columbus. It's so bland. The homogenization of society. It depresses me

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Grey is not a color, it is a dimming of light:ROFLMAO:

I'm very pro color. My current car is grey. Beautiful, but meh. :sleep:
Ford colors, blue, red, red, green, yellow. The rest don't count🎨
I work at a concrete plant, everything is gray lol. I have to wash the current vehicle 3-4 times a week so I figured if I can’t beat the gray I’ll join it 😎

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
You need to go to the link and look down the page it takes you and it gives you a phone number to CSX on how to track
Thanks I guess I didn’t read down that far
Sponsored