Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your in the ballpark. Let's the just say you get 20 miles per gallon. And you average 10,000 miles per year. You are looking at 500 gallons. 500 x 4 = 2000. But not likely to get 20 miles per gallon and good luck on 4 dollars per gallon of gas.
Hopefully by the time I get my bronco the world 🌍 will be in a happy 😁 place and not putting saleable gas in tanks for war.
Sponsored

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi, my name is Meals and I have a problem. I have been patiently and at times impatiently waiting for the new Ford Bronco to arrive at my doorstep. I lurked on this forum for many months before actually signing up and contributing to the community. In lieu of actually having a Bronco or a firm grasp on when it would be here, I have been "collecting" mods and accessories to one day install on aforementioned vehicle. The time has come for me to admit my obsession. I have created a list to make amends. Here is what my Bronco has awaiting it.

Recovery:
RC Hidden Winch Mount
RC Shackle Hangers
Badlands Apex 12k Winch
Agency 6 Winch Shackle
Assorted soft/hard shackles, pulleys, kinetic rope and straps.

Lighting:
RC Osram Wide Angle Ditch Lights
Diode Dynamics SS3 Flush Mount Fog Lights
AuxBeam 6 Gang Switch Panel

Sound:
Alpine s-s40 4 inch (dash & rear pods)
Focal rcx-165 6.5 (kick panel)
Kicker Key 200.4 amp
Plug and play harness
300mhz bass blockers (dash speaker)

Appearance:
Script Badge (matte black from Bronco Depot)
Emblem Overlay (black on black from StickerFab)
PlastiDip for rear Bronco Emblem
RekGen Trophy Mud Flaps (XL for front)

Tow:
Curt 13493 receiver
Curt T connector harness
4 and 7 pole trailer connector socket and bracket (option to add brake controller in future)
Curt universal wiring harness (vehicle end)

Waiting on GoRhino to produce DSS step/sliders for 2 door. I bug them every month.

Sorry for the long post, but this is an important step in the process.
-Meals-
Yep you got the bronco jitters pretty bad try consoling yourself with bronco off-road videos like the rest of us 😜

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, my name is Meals and I have a problem. I have been patiently and at times impatiently waiting for the new Ford Bronco to arrive at my doorstep. I lurked on this forum for many months before actually signing up and contributing to the community. In lieu of actually having a Bronco or a firm grasp on when it would be here, I have been "collecting" mods and accessories to one day install on aforementioned vehicle. The time has come for me to admit my obsession. I have created a list to make amends. Here is what my Bronco has awaiting it.

Recovery:
RC Hidden Winch Mount
RC Shackle Hangers
Badlands Apex 12k Winch
Agency 6 Winch Shackle
Assorted soft/hard shackles, pulleys, kinetic rope and straps.

Lighting:
RC Osram Wide Angle Ditch Lights
Diode Dynamics SS3 Flush Mount Fog Lights
AuxBeam 6 Gang Switch Panel

Sound:
Alpine s-s40 4 inch (dash & rear pods)
Focal rcx-165 6.5 (kick panel)
Kicker Key 200.4 amp
Plug and play harness
300mhz bass blockers (dash speaker)

Appearance:
Script Badge (matte black from Bronco Depot)
Emblem Overlay (black on black from StickerFab)
PlastiDip for rear Bronco Emblem
RekGen Trophy Mud Flaps (XL for front)

Tow:
Curt 13493 receiver
Curt T connector harness
4 and 7 pole trailer connector socket and bracket (option to add brake controller in future)
Curt universal wiring harness (vehicle end)

Waiting on GoRhino to produce DSS step/sliders for 2 door. I bug them every month.

Sorry for the long post, but this is an important step in the process.
-Meals-
Sounds good I'll be up in Maine on vaca in mid July I'll need to do a drive by :D in my Badlands with family in tow to check it out.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still no modules for me, 5/13.

To go ahead and add fuel to the fire: that blue is typically one of Ford's best colors, Cactus Grey should have more green in it, but Eruption Green was the only correct choice for the Bronco 😁
Just checked again and I still have no modules...guess I'll see them Monday?

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just checked again and I still have no modules...guess I'll see them Monday?
Ya think Monday I was so early 107/1693 but was still surprised I got mods, built email etc… last night/this morning

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ya think Monday I was so early 107/1693 but was still surprised I got mods, built email etc… last night/this morning
I was on the last ones built for blend yesterday....who knows maybe tomorrow. I also have somethings that are going on at the mod center with the roof rack and skid plate with the modular bumper too

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's my plan as well, I'll start getting concerned if it is still empty around Tuesday or so. Really hoping for a delivery late May/early June.

Ordered myself a new over under as well that's coming in today. It'll be a great weekend of camping and busting clays once the ol' Bronco finally arrives!

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was on the last ones built for blend yesterday....who knows maybe tomorrow. I also have somethings that are going on at the mod center with the roof rack and skid plate with the modular bumper too
Yes could be - I did have the roof rack b
Ya I had just the roof rack to add. I just checked my order track app. Its now showing in transit. Seems thing are starting to speed up

Sponsored

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's my plan as well, I'll start getting concerned if it is still empty around Tuesday or so. Really hoping for a delivery late May/early June.

Ordered myself a new over under as well that's coming in today. It'll be a great weekend of camping and busting clays once the ol' Bronco finally arrives!
Woo, what did you go with for an o/u?

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Need advice. Got a carmax offer of 30k for my trade (I paid 27 lol). My dealership offered 28k trade plus tax allowance, effectively 31k. I told them I would take their offer if we complete the deal now and they give me a loaner until my Bronco is delivered. This will happen Tuesday unless I back out. Thoughts?

Rachwarr

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Need advice. Got a carmax offer of 30k for my trade (I paid 27 lol). My dealership offered 28k trade plus tax allowance, effectively 31k. I told them I would take their offer if we complete the deal now and they give me a loaner until my Bronco is delivered. This will happen Tuesday unless I back out. Thoughts?
Tell your dealership that Carmax is offering more and maybe they will bump up their offer!
Sponsored