First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tell your dealership that Carmax is offering more and maybe they will bump up their offer!
No, 28 plus tax allowance is it. Carmax offered more because they’ll slap a higher “no haggle” price on it for resale. The advice part is buying the Bronco sight unseen and driving a loaner for 2-3 weeks 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Rachwarr

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, 28 plus tax allowance is it. Carmax offered more because they’ll slap a higher “no haggle” price on it for resale. The advice part is buying the Bronco sight unseen and driving a loaner for 2-3 weeks 🤷‍♂️
Oh I get what you’re saying now! Did your bronco ship yet

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need advice. Got a carmax offer of 30k for my trade (I paid 27 lol). My dealership offered 28k trade plus tax allowance, effectively 31k. I told them I would take their offer if we complete the deal now and they give me a loaner until my Bronco is delivered. This will happen Tuesday unless I back out. Thoughts?
A grand is a grand and with a loaner plus everything in writing I'd take it.

Sponsored

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
A grand is a grand and with a loaner plus everything in writing I'd take it.
That’s my thinking. That’s 3 weeks of damage risk to my trade I’m taking out of the equation. My only condition was the loaner can’t be a shitbox 😂. My salesman told me it would be a 2020-2021 Chevy truck, so could be worse

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
How can you tell what rail car your bronco is on. Do you have to call ford?
I got the car number from my salesman, then there’s an automated phone menu for CSX that will prompt you to enter car number. 800-235-2352

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s my thinking. That’s 3 weeks of damage risk to my trade I’m taking out of the equation. My only condition was the loaner can’t be a shitbox 😂. My salesman told me it would be a 2020-2021 Chevy truck, so could be worse
Yes damage risk a huge thing!

Anthonymav

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got the car number from my salesman, then there’s an automated phone menu for CSX that will prompt you to enter car number. 800-235-2352
ok cool. I just called my salesman. My bronco is in Chicago right now. Getting closer.

Sponsored

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ok cool. I just called my salesman. My bronco is in Chicago right now. Getting closer.
My dealer just verified that mine is stuck “in production” with an estimated completion date of the week of June 14-20. He said he believes it’s a microchip shortage and it’s reasonable to expect it done that week in June. Anyone else in this build week getting this massive delay? I swear @Ford Motor Company gives you one thing to get excited about then rips the rug out from under you. I don’t know if I’ve ever had a more frustrating car buying experience in my life. Hopefully I’m not heading to dirt mountain cause if I do I think I’ll be out on the bronco. This has just gotten ridiculous to me. I know others will disagree but this has been a mess.

congrats to all who got theirs tho! Excited for you guys! And if I end up giving up I have a bunch of accessories here I’ll sell to people in this group for less than I paid for them!

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopefully its not held up more than a week

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hopefully its not held up more than a week
I hope not. The “estimated completion between June 14-20” is what worries me. Other thing, I haven’t seen anyone else post saying this has happened to them. Guess I’m just that lucky! Ha!
Sponsored