First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer just verified that mine is stuck “in production” with an estimated completion date of the week of June 14-20. He said he believes it’s a microchip shortage and it’s reasonable to expect it done that week in June. Anyone else in this build week getting this massive delay? I swear @Ford Motor Company gives you one thing to get excited about then rips the rug out from under you. I don’t know if I’ve ever had a more frustrating car buying experience in my life. Hopefully I’m not heading to dirt mountain cause if I do I think I’ll be out on the bronco. This has just gotten ridiculous to me. I know others will disagree but this has been a mess.

congrats to all who got theirs tho! Excited for you guys! And if I end up giving up I have a bunch of accessories here I’ll sell to people in this group for less than I paid for them!
Bummer. Not sure what I would do if mine got delayed. I sold my fj last week, after it said my bronco was in production , took a gamble. If something goes wrong between now and delivery I'd be looking at getting something else. Anyway hoping your delay is small blip.
Sponsored

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer just verified that mine is stuck “in production” with an estimated completion date of the week of June 14-20. He said he believes it’s a microchip shortage and it’s reasonable to expect it done that week in June. Anyone else in this build week getting this massive delay? I swear @Ford Motor Company gives you one thing to get excited about then rips the rug out from under you. I don’t know if I’ve ever had a more frustrating car buying experience in my life. Hopefully I’m not heading to dirt mountain cause if I do I think I’ll be out on the bronco. This has just gotten ridiculous to me. I know others will disagree but this has been a mess.

congrats to all who got theirs tho! Excited for you guys! And if I end up giving up I have a bunch of accessories here I’ll sell to people in this group for less than I paid for them!
Mine has been (in production) since late evening 5/5/22 believe I may be in the same boat.

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base

Double check their terminology. “Completed” might be “delivered”

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bummer. Not sure what I would do if mine got delayed. I sold my fj last week, after it said my bronco was in production , took a gamble. If something goes wrong between now and delivery I'd be looking at getting something else. Anyway hoping your delay is small blip.
Thanks man. I’m in the same boat. Sold my hellcat redeye. This kinda screws me (by my own hand for believing Ford would come thru) so I may not have a choice.

Sponsored

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Woo, what did you go with for an o/u?
Went with a CZ Drake All Terrain, kind of a barebones model. I've already caught hell for not buying one that starts with a B, and for getting the "gimmicky poser cerakote".

It should be able to withstand me running 1000 shells a year without giving up the ghost. Plus my home gym barbells are all cerakote, so why not my gun 😂

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
Went with a CZ Drake All Terrain, kind of a barebones model. I've already caught hell for not buying one that starts with a B, and for getting the "gimmicky poser cerakote".

It should be able to withstand me running 1000 shells a year without giving up the ghost. Plus my home gym barbells are all cerakote, so why not my gun 😂
That's awesome! I manage a sporting clays range and school up in Maine. We have many nice o/u that start with a B and CG, $$$.

Sponsored

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm sure you two understand how excited I am to be able to drop the top on the Bronco and hop on some fire roads on the way to the range then lol.

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sure you two understand how excited I am to be able to drop the top on the Bronco and hop on some fire roads on the way to the range then lol.
I think all 3000 of us in this build week understand how excited you are. Enjoy.

OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's awesome! I manage a sporting clays range and school up in Maine. We have many nice o/u that start with a B and CG, $$$.
I Love my Beretta, best 12 I’ve ever had, we have a couple great ranges here Silverleaf in Guthrie and Snake Creek in Beggs, Ok (I have a membership at both) but shoot at Snake Creek more because it’s closer. Have an OGPA event Friday, Love Sporting Clays and Wobble trap!

I’ll send a picture of the Green Machine on the range when I get it

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Question, so if your bronco is shipping via rail is the only way to find out what rail car, etc it is on is by calling ford? Thanks.
How can you tell what rail car your bronco is on. Do you have to call ford?
Read the first post here and find the part where it talks about rail. READ IT ALL.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

Your dealer has the Rail car information. you need the letters and numbers. Ford will have it too, but why not talk to your salesperson? Ford isn't going to do anything for you. Your dealership will be getting your vehicle ready for you and likely will need to go through some loops on your behalf to do a price adjustment.

No, 28 plus tax allowance is it. Carmax offered more because they’ll slap a higher “no haggle” price on it for resale. The advice part is buying the Bronco sight unseen and driving a loaner for 2-3 weeks 🤷‍♂️
Trains derail. Vehicles get damaged by being put on and taken off the train. A number of people have been burned by selling their cars in anticipation of a delivery that never happens. Take the risk if you want, but there remains a significant risk that you will never receive your bronco.
Sponsored