First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wonder how many orders were for picatinny?
So @EIGHTLUG for clarification, did we pre-order them or are they already made and ready to ship? :)
And can we find out what number we are before they ship?

Thanks
The full run of parts, along with extras, have been fully machined. Next stop is anodizing. I know how you guys are with your BADLANDS Orange and I want this absolutely nailed across the entire run of parts. The black on the rails will be money, right out of the gate. That part Iā€™m not worried about. Once we receive the parts back, weā€™ll meticulously add the topography, coordinates, and your BAMs sequential number. Itā€™s going to be a fun process. As things get rolling, Iā€™ll definitely be posting pictures and video of the laser action.

We might put together a list of everyoneā€™s order so youā€™ll know what number your rail will be. That way, if any of you want to ā€˜horse tradeā€™ (pun intended) amongst each other for a number that you prefer, you can do that.

So, standby! The real fun is about to get started. And how fun was that, almost crashing the forum yesterday!?!

We have a new goal now!
Sorry @Administrator šŸ˜¬
Sponsored

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The full run of parts, along with extras, have been fully machined. Next stop is anodizing. I know how you guys are with your BADLANDS Orange and I want this absolutely nailed across the entire run of parts. The black on the rails will be money, right out of the gate. That part Iā€™m not worried about. Once we receive the parts back, weā€™ll meticulously add the topography, coordinates, and your BAMs sequential number. Itā€™s going to be a fun process. As things get rolling, Iā€™ll definitely be posting pictures and video of the laser action.

We might put together a list of everyoneā€™s order so youā€™ll know what number your rail will be. That way, if any of you want to ā€˜horse tradeā€™ (pun intended) amongst each other for a number that you prefer, you can do that.

So, standby! The real fun is about to get started. And how fun was that, almost crashing the forum yesterday!?!

We have a new goal now!
Dibs on #69

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a new goal now!
Dibs on #77

( You had to see this coming! ) šŸ˜‚

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a new goal now!
Will the orange base on the balls be available later?

SLCBronco

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a new goal now!
Would the orange on these and the orange on The D match? I just saw that you had other color options on those.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Would the orange on these and the orange on The D match? I just saw that you had other color options on those.
They will be very close. The D is powder coat and the BAM is anodized..

Broncman937

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Commander & 2012 Mercedes GLK350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR / 100 Produced

We hinted over the winter that the AR | BADLANDS BAM would be coming. If you heard the rumors and were waiting for it, we're really close now! The raw parts are already being machined. These will be custom anodized by Anodized Solutions in Portland, OR. with a combination of our BADLANDS specific shade of orange and a MIL spec low gloss black on the rail sections to reduce line of sight glare and provide a classy color contrast and still maintain the overall theme. A MIL 8625 Type II anodized coating for UV tolerance and color accuracy will be employed. Anodized Solutions is well known in the industry for their MIL spec work with companies like Leopold, Noveske, Aero Precision, Blowsion, Boeing and many others. Their finish work is top notch and well known throughout the industry.

We'll be applying the BAM specific laser work here at STARKILLER BASE. Everything from Badlands National Park topography, the sequential production number (example: 43 of 100), Badlands coordinates, and our subtle branding. Hardware will be black oxide stainless steel, throughout.

This is going to be a limited production run for this accessory, to keep them exclusive. 100 in total. 60 in Picatinny and 40 in smooth. Pure Black AR | B.A.L.L.S. might be included. As always, Bronco6G members will get first notice when they go live and I doubt there will be any left for the outsiders. I'd like to keep it to one per customer.

Final pricing is TBD. I'll create a formal post when the time to SEND IT begins. I'm thinking late next week (5/13/22) once pricing is nailed down. It will also go live around the same time, on the website. You wont be able to checkout with the BADLANDS BAM in your cart, without a code. So, essentially, the first 100 people to SEND IT will get the code, and, as always, first paid, first shipped.

If you're not familiar with our AR | BAM BYODR, see the thread: here

-May the odds be ever in your favor-

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 3.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 4.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 3.jpg

View attachment 319143

Send it! Thanks!

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered. Surprised it's not far past 100 at this point

Mamba2288

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR / 100 Produced

We hinted over the winter that the AR | BADLANDS BAM would be coming. If you heard the rumors and were waiting for it, we're really close now! The raw parts are already being machined. These will be custom anodized by Anodized Solutions in Portland, OR. with a combination of our BADLANDS specific shade of orange and a MIL spec low gloss black on the rail sections to reduce line of sight glare and provide a classy color contrast and still maintain the overall theme. A MIL 8625 Type II anodized coating for UV tolerance and color accuracy will be employed. Anodized Solutions is well known in the industry for their MIL spec work with companies like Leopold, Noveske, Aero Precision, Blowsion, Boeing and many others. Their finish work is top notch and well known throughout the industry.

We'll be applying the BAM specific laser work here at STARKILLER BASE. Everything from Badlands National Park topography, the sequential production number (example: 43 of 100), Badlands coordinates, and our subtle branding. Hardware will be black oxide stainless steel, throughout.

This is going to be a limited production run for this accessory, to keep them exclusive. 100 in total. 60 in Picatinny and 40 in smooth. Pure Black AR | B.A.L.L.S. might be included. As always, Bronco6G members will get first notice when they go live and I doubt there will be any left for the outsiders. I'd like to keep it to one per customer.

Final pricing is TBD. I'll create a formal post when the time to SEND IT begins. I'm thinking late next week (5/13/22) once pricing is nailed down. It will also go live around the same time, on the website. You wont be able to checkout with the BADLANDS BAM in your cart, without a code. So, essentially, the first 100 people to SEND IT will get the code, and, as always, first paid, first shipped.

If you're not familiar with our AR | BAM BYODR, see the thread: here

-May the odds be ever in your favor-

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 3.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 4.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 3.jpg

View attachment 319143
SEND IT. Thanks!

MikeLank20

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger SRT, Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SEND IT!

Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG

I accidently bought the picatinny version, wanted the smooth. Distracted buying... Is there a way I can change it?

The Todd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5PM PST and its GO LIVE time for the BADLANDS BAM BYODR!

The first 100 that SEND IT beyond this post will receive the discount code, via PM, to checkout on the website for the B6G price. Like our other pre-orders, first paid, first shipped. You're prepaying for a product and there is still lead time to get these over the finish line.

If you are in the first 100 and don't place your order by the end of next week to secure your spot, and don't reach out to us, your spot will be rolled to the next in line. ([email protected]). This will continue until the entire run is sold out.

*Special stuff will be included with this Limited Edition BAM.* ;)

https://archetyperacing.com/collections/bronco-gear
SEND IT!

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands