Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BA33D9EE-BB9D-472F-8C1D-8D483F0C4A50.jpeg

My dealer was on my way to somewhere I was going tonight. I knew it was unloaded from the train at a yard nearby two days ago, so I thought mayyyybe theres a slight chance it got delivered to the dealer today. I pull up, and I couldn’t believe it, but there she is! Covered in dust, dirt and pollen, straight off the truck about 30 mins earlier. Hadn’t even gotten a call from them yet but I ran inside, took a test drive and got most of the paperwork done. Unfortunately it was after 6 so my CU was closed, but Ill be back first thing in the morning to finalize the deal.

Just hope they dont take too long to get it all cleaned up. It had 33 miles on it and almost looks like someone took it for a quick joyride through the mud before loading it on the train. For those of you who have gotten yours already, how many miles did yours have?
Both my broncos I picked up with 30-40 miles on the OD.

I’m not worried about the 20 or so extraneous miles the dealers may have racked up as long as they didn’t fart in them with the top on.
Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Both my broncos I picked up with 30-40 miles on the OD.

I’m not worried about the 20 or so extraneous miles the dealers may have racked up as long as they didn’t fart in them with the top on.
Just check your ppw. They should have declared those miles and set you at zero.

Her Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Germ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Down to 199 vehicles awaiting shipment! First time hitting sub-200. Who knows, maybe this 5/15-5/21 estimate might actually hold this week? Good luck all!
We are in the exact same boat! Our status in order track changed to picked! Has yours changed yet?

Last edited:

KingOfSavages

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We are 8n the exact same boat! Our status in order track changed to picked! Has yours changed yet?
Ugh. Nothing yet! I check every few minutes. lol. I did chat with the Ford folks just before they closed shop at 7PM EST today, and they did tell me the shipping ETA of 5/15-5/21 was still accurate. So, I'll keep my fingers crossed and my eyes open!

Sponsored

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Down to 199 vehicles awaiting shipment! First time hitting sub-200. Who knows, maybe this 5/15-5/21 estimate might actually hold this week? Good luck all!
My ETA delivery date was 5/7-5/15. There are almost 600 broncos in that group and they keep increasing. I’m still pending for shipping.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My ETA delivery date was 5/7-5/15. There are almost 600 broncos in that group and they keep increasing. I’m still pending for shipping.
Have you moved out of production on Ordertrack? The 200ish is people "Awaiting Shipping" and then there are two groups still "In Production" with somewhere in the 600s (the two groups have to do with the VINs). Ordertrack is at 639 for my group right now that are still in production.

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you moved out of production on Ordertrack? The 200ish is people "Awaiting Shipping" and then there are two groups still "In Production" with somewhere in the 600s (the two groups have to do with the VINs). Ordertrack is at 639 for my group right now that are still in production.
Yes. I’m in “In Transit” status. I’ve been there for about two weeks now.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How are the numbers going up on Ordertrack? Does MAP actually run production on Sundays? It was at 639 this morning and now at 641.

Screenshot_20220515-205721.png

Her Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Germ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco đź›  4/11/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220515-230600

Sponsored

JC73SC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 LC '02 7.3 F250. 2023 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are the numbers going up on Ordertrack? Does MAP actually run production on Sundays? It was at 639 this morning and now at 641.

Ford Bronco đź›  4/11/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220515-230600
I wondered the same thing earlier today. It's now up to 642.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My numbers have not come off a 20 digit variance. Holding in this ball park. It goes up and down and I just imagine my build sitting in limbo between too far to convoy and too close to rail. Yay me....
Screenshot_20220515-233601_Samsung Internet.jpg

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer called this morning. Still on Plant Hold with no additional information (still does not say chip). There is another thread of people that were shipped and went into plant hold after their rigs hit rail yards or destinations (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/from-chip-hold-to-just-plain-hold.39851/ and https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/delay-plant-hold.41667/). Has anyone hear about a recall or something outside of chips? I assume not or it would have been talked about here but thought I would throw it out there anyway.

Blue22Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer called this morning. Still on Plant Hold with no additional information (still does not say chip). There is another thread of people that were shipped and went into plant hold after their rigs hit rail yards or destinations (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/from-chip-hold-to-just-plain-hold.39851/ and https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/delay-plant-hold.41667/). Has anyone hear about a recall or something outside of chips? I assume not or it would have been talked about here but thought I would throw it out there anyway.
I posted this in the 4/18 build week thread on Friday:
Through a contact at MAP I learned about the actual issues affecting my Bronco, which are:
Headlamps Functionality
Wind Noise L/S A Pillar
Ambient Air Temperature Sensor

They are working on weekends to get overflowed trucks in lots out of the gate. They have a 3 week shutdown coming up in July to get all the already produced trucks out of the gate, with no new trucks being produced during that time.

My information is still "pending update" and shows a 4/27-5/3 delivery date with no indication of being on hold but obviously it is. Sales manager at my dealership, which is 15 minures from MAP, said I have a good chance of getting my Bronco by the end of the month. That's assuming it gets delivered to that dealership rather than one in another state, which has happened.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I posted this in the 4/18 build week thread on Friday:
Through a contact at MAP I learned about the actual issues affecting my Bronco, which are:
Headlamps Functionality
Wind Noise L/S A Pillar
Ambient Air Temperature Sensor

They are working on weekends to get overflowed trucks in lots out of the gate. They have a 3 week shutdown coming up in July to get all the already produced trucks out of the gate, with no new trucks being produced during that time.

My information is still "pending update" and shows a 4/27-5/3 delivery date with no indication of being on hold but obviously it is. Sales manager at my dealership, which is 15 minures from MAP, said I have a good chance of getting my Bronco by the end of the month. That's assuming it gets delivered to that dealership rather than one in another state, which has happened.
Thanks! That is helpful. So it looks like there could definitely be some QC issues that have nothing to do with chips happening around our build weeks. I think that makes more sense for my build since there are rotations before and after mine that are built and shipped (same blend date). I would think if they ran out of chips, there would be more after me that were on hold too. (Literally will grasp at any hope at this point and chip hold seems to be the worst that could happen!)
Sponsored