First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone seeing update on back door link with addition of 3.0?
I can see my HOSS 3.0 on the back door link now.
Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone that added HOSS seeing anything about getting a VIN/Schedule? (I get that I'm far behind without a res, but it would still be exciting to see some Wildtraks getting dates)

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

just checked for the 5th time today like 5 minutes ago and NOPE!

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered another Bronco..still waiting on 2021 to be delivered...and I was able to add the Hoss 3.0 option ----I imagine that a wildtrak with Hoss will be hard to get....if hitches are in short supply, and chips in short supply, etc...the new part constraint will be Hoss 3.0--and Ford will take 1,000's of orders for vehicles that cannot be built.....so if you ordered Hoss option ...get ready to wait along time ...and then your dealer will sell yours for 12k ADM...because that is much better than 25-50k ADM for Raptor..lol

Sweetair

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SHO, 03 Marauder, '69 S Code XR7 vert Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This back door that is being discussed here, what is needed to do that? I placed my order on the first day 2022's could be ordered in October 21. I changed to the HOSS 3.0 as soon as I was available.

I have also discussed the price protection for MY22 to MT22.5 and was told that the dealer is not interested in giving that discount at the time of sale but will refund it after they get the check from Ford 4-6 weeks after delivery. In hoping that still holds true, I will still be paying $105 more in sales tax on the Bronco.

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered another Bronco..still waiting on 2021 to be delivered...and I was able to add the Hoss 3.0 option ----I imagine that a wildtrak with Hoss will be hard to get....if hitches are in short supply, and chips in short supply, etc...the new part constraint will be Hoss 3.0--and Ford will take 1,000's of orders for vehicles that cannot be built.....so if you ordered Hoss option ...get ready to wait along time ...and then your dealer will sell yours for 12k ADM...because that is much better than 25-50k ADM for Raptor..lol
I have a far less cynical view of this. I don't think the HOSS will be as constrained based on who FOX is but you never know in today's world. Tow seems to be constrained because of the module that controls everything that is in the back of the Bronco, not for any other reason. You can get the receiver all day long.

I ultimately feel, that the HOSS could help, because as with the Raptor, they want to produce the new thing and get more people in line wanting/waiting for that option down the road.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a far less cynical view of this. I don't think the HOSS will be as constrained based on who FOX is but you never know in today's world. Tow seems to be constrained because of the module that controls everything that is in the back of the Bronco, not for any other reason. You can get the receiver all day long.

I ultimately feel, that the HOSS could help, because as with the Raptor, they want to produce the new thing and get more people in line wanting/waiting for that option down the road.
This is my view as well. We may not see any HOSS 3.0 Wildtraks get scheduled until next month as it seems this was announced a good bit after the Raptor and Everglades.

I do believe they'll want to build some in MY22.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Newb here so apologies if this is a dumb question. I'm waiting on a Wildtrak order and initially intended to go with the HOSS 3.0 option, but it wasn't available then. So, I'm obviously now thinking about adding it to my order.

My question would be is there any downside here? Will adding HOSS 3.0 prevent me from doing anything to the truck in the future?
I don't think so. You get better front suspension components, better shocks, and a rear stabilizer bar. I don't see any downsides.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Most companies will produce the more expensive trim if there is a demand simply because it makes more money. If you follow Tesla .. this is exactly what they do and they are VERY good at it.

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think so. You get better front suspension components, better shocks, and a rear stabilizer bar. I don't see any downsides.
Thanks for the reply. I'll have to call my guy and see if it's a possibility with my order. I'm half tempted to skip it just so I don't slow it down any.

OP
OP

BeckJA19&9

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got scheduled today for the week of May 23 with the HOSS 3.0 on my Wildtrak.
What did your build consist of? I placed my order in January and added the hoss when I could. Still no news. I’m curious what differences you have

Bran57

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I kept it pretty basic outside of adding HOSS 3.0 the only thing extra I added was the High package.

What did your build consist of? I placed my order in January and added the hoss when I could. Still no news. I’m curious what differences you have

OP
OP

BeckJA19&9

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I kept it pretty basic outside of adding HOSS 3.0 the only thing extra I added was the High package.
I ordered hard top with lux. So I assume you went soft top?
Sponsored