• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas May sell my two-door...

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know much about the used-bronco market for the following:

• Two-door Badlands, Carb Gray
  • 2.7L V6
  • High Package
  • Optional Wheels
  • Roof rack
  • 4500 miles
I love this thing, but I am now about to be a father - and I want a 4-door vehicle in the future. I still have 6-months before the little one arrives, but I'm not sure how the market is going to change in 6 months and figured I'd most likely get more now than I would in Dec.

Not in a rush, but figured maybe someone on this forum would be interested or know the market better than I.

Much thanks,

T

broincoTy.jpg
Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
New father here, my now 9 month old child loves the two door. It really isn’t that huge of a deal for family stuff in my opinion. I have had the best time with no real hang ups thus far. To each there own though, so more power to you. But if it is simply an unconscious bias, I’d say stick to what you got.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ran a two door the entire time the kids were growing up. And a 2-door Bronco has a lot more room than a Mustang.

In Phoenix, someone would list a Bronco like that for $58-60k.
2-doors are hard to come by. Shame it's an automatic or it would be even more desirable.

OP
OP
TyGuy40

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New father here, my now 9 month old child loves the two door. It really isn’t that huge of a deal for family stuff in my opinion. I have had the best time with no real hang ups thus far. To each there own though, so more power to you. But if it is simply an unconscious bias, I’d say stick to what you got.
Does a baby seat fit well in the back? Trust me, I'd rather keep it. But I Just don't know how I would transport myself, the wife, our kid, and a dog. Granted, my wife has a 4-door SUV, so we have options.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would find a way to make it work. You'll end up like me, waiting another 30 years before getting the vehicle you really wanted.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does a baby seat fit well in the back? Trust me, I'd rather keep it. But I Just don't know how I would transport myself, the wife, our kid, and a dog. Granted, my wife has a 4-door SUV, so we have options.
There's no difference in the seating and space between the 2D and 4D, just a difference in access to the rear seating. Folks have made two door vehicles with kids and car seats work for decades, keep it imo. :)

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• 2.7L V6
  • High Package
  • Optional Wheels
  • Roof rack
  • 4500 miles
I love this thing, but I am now about to be a father - and I want a 4-door vehicle in the future. I still have 6-months before the little one arrives, but I'm not sure how the market is going to change in 6 months and figured I'd most likely get more now than I would in Dec.

Not in a rush, but figured maybe someone on this forum would be interested or know the market better than I.

Much thanks,

T

Ford Bronco May sell my two-door... broincoTy

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm with @kbBronco. Once you have the kid, you will probably find that's it just fine. The '66 was much smaller and no-one ran out and sold'em as they had a kid.

That being said, look on eBay and set the search filters to alreadly sold (completed listings, whatever). That will tell you what eBay buyers are doing. Note that eBay wants a fee and it's at least 10%.

Check out CarGurus, AutoNation, etc, and you can see what people are trying to get.

Either way, good luck with the little bug muncher when it arrives.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can always place the kid up for adoption. LOL. The only issue you will have is when any adult tries getting in and out of the rear seats. Since you are in the child bearing age bracket, you and your wife are still agile enough to make the climb. As a certified geezer I can get in and out fine enough, but would not wish to make a habit. In reality, it would be even easier had Ford mounted a grab handle. Congrats on the new addition. The kid I mean.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TyGuy40

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for all the advice, everyone. I think I'm just gonna keep her, and roll the dice. If I find it to be a very annoying inconvenience down the road, I will deal with it then. For now, I love this thing, love the two-door look, and love this forum.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'd suggest trying to setup a 4 door swap. There's gotta be someone driving a 4 door that would jump at a 2 door.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for all the advice, everyone. I think I'm just gonna keep her, and roll the dice. If I find it to be a very annoying inconvenience down the road, I will deal with it then. For now, I love this thing, love the two-door look, and love this forum.
Honestly we have a four door and two kids..it's going to suck with car seats on a two, but not that bad. It's going to also suck when you have two kids and they can reach each other with arms. It's not going to be unbearable. I had an sports car (rx-8) with our first kid with no issues.

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Absolutely fits back there perfectly. The base lives back there, then I toss her back in the carrier when it’s time to roll.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• 2.7L V6
  • High Package
  • Optional Wheels
  • Roof rack
  • 4500 miles

Much thanks,

T

Ford Bronco May sell my two-door... broincoTy
Add this sticker on the Back and I'm sure you'll get some interest.
Ford Bronco May sell my two-door... ccdecal

I have one on mine and it's remarkably a lot like yours:
Ford Bronco May sell my two-door... Apr28
Sponsored