Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to everyone for sharing and giving me confidence to get into a lil-bit trouble. Family and I spent a year living in West Knoxville, 16 years ago now, and loved our time down there. Please keep the pics and the info on great gadgets coming. I'm keeping a notebook for when mine arrives.
Sponsored

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like great fun. thanks for sharing.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I got the 155” wheelbase with the digital gauge. No extra fittings. What ultimately did it for me is I saw a guy build his own setup for around $150 on B6G and thought for an extra $70 to grab a digital gauge, know it’s done right, looks professional, and saves me 2 hours I could be riding it was worth it. There’s tons of videos online but I’m happy to put one together to show you my air up/down setup/process.
I remeber that post and was thinking the same thing. A word of caution. Digital is nice until the batteies die in the field. If you don't use it for a while they may drain, then when you need it, it will not work. But I guess the TPMS can assist. LOL.

OP
OP
BoMiltenberger

BoMiltenberger

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 BL Lux Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remeber that post and was thinking the same thing. A word of caution. Digital is nice until the batteies die in the field. If you don't use it for a while they may drain, then when you need it, it will not work. But I guess the TPMS can assist. LOL.
Yeah TPMS or I have a old school gauge in the back. To air down I used the gauge, but to air up I was sitting in my car hanging out while I watched them fill up thanks to TPMS. Many ways to slice the tree

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was also considering the ARB twin in the case vs mounting on under the hood. Why did you choose the case version? The bootle is nice but the package is spendy. What isn't spendy now adays. LOL

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I plan on spending some quality time there, I am only 40 min south of the park.

OP
OP
BoMiltenberger

BoMiltenberger

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 BL Lux Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was also considering the ARB twin in the case vs mounting on under the hood. Why did you choose the case version? The bootle is nice but the package is spendy. What isn't spendy now adays. LOL
Yeah right. I bring friends along from time to time who don’t have air sources so 155” wheelbase Morrflate and ARB twin case would provide the most flexible and on the move option. I thought about mounting it but didn’t really see a benefit besides saving trunk space.

Reactions: Dom

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah right. I bring friends along from time to time who don’t have air sources so 155” wheelbase Morrflate and ARB twin case would provide the most flexible and on the move option. I thought about mounting it but didn’t really see a benefit besides saving trunk space.
Thank you Sir

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Maxitrac has been out of stock awhile. Mine arrived with a broken handle, no replacements available so I kept it. Guess I don't really need a handle?
That sucks about your handle. Seems easy enough to rig something up to hold it. I just keep it in the bag. I might try to make a more permanent solution kind of like the ARB dual pelican case thing.

OP
OP
BoMiltenberger

BoMiltenberger

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 BL Lux Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heading out Saturday. Plan to be out there around 11:30 and ride some blues. Unless it’s very wet then go find some nice views and ride a mix of blues/greens.
Gah, Im working

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heading out Saturday. Plan to be out there around 11:30 and ride some blues. Unless it’s very wet then go find some nice views and ride a mix of blues/greens.
Not sure my loaner F150 would keep up. :) Still waiting on my motor....

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really appreciate that Bo, but have some family commitments this weekend. Looking forward to future rides for sure.

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

None. I was very surprised nothing got in as it took about 10 minutes to get it out. Drain holes in the floor kept totaled sealed. Doors had a tiny bit up totally about a 1/4” into the door sill and some sprinkled in by the electrical connections but the seals were the only thing real dirty. About 60 seconds a door and it was clean. Worst part was the tailgate strut and bottom of tailgate. The bumper got muddy which then rubbed on the bottom of the tailgate which created a mess and it probably took 5 minutes to get clean. There was no sign of cactus gray on the passenger side of the door afterwards. Took 25 minutes to clean the exterior. I was scared the soft top might not clean off well but power wash and a foam brush and it took no time. On the way home I stopped to grab some extra water for the headlights and taillights as they were producing close to no light once it got dark. I also attached a picture of the license plate that shows the coverage on the back left side which was totally sunk. The exhaust kept outward pressure the whole time and the car was completing fine which was a sign of relief. Sorry for the extended reply but some of it might be helpful in case you ever find yourself in a similar sh*thole
09EB0E50-54C2-447C-9EA5-EB6484E7B6EA.jpeg
7F438D1D-B811-4F1B-AB1C-680B55CF7D69.jpeg
This is my CG 2D FE with new paint after a day at Gorman a few months back.
As fun as it was during, it was more fun during the drive home, as I got at least a dozen waves and thumbs ups from passerbys.
After that was not as much fun. Went to a car wash and they turned me away (as expected), so I went to a coin wash (which incidentally, only took credit cards), and took over an hour just to get the mud off. During this time, one of the employees came and told me that I had to wash the mud off the floors of the wash stall. I obliged and washed at least 5 lbs of mud and dirt into the drains. Fast forward 2 months and after another wash, i still have mud coming out of pores I didn't know existed. Oh, and the OEM rims are extremely hard to clean, especially inside the beauty rings.
I'll have to say that the Bronco looks best with at least a little bit of mud somewhere.
Mostly stock, but it handled the mud and dirt like a dream. I didn't realize I was in 2WD mode for most of the time until I was on a loose dirt climb.

Ford Bronco Broncos off-road in Windrock Park and go for a swim! PhotoGrid_Plus_1650380696960
Sponsored