Status
Not open for further replies.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

BAHAHAHBAHAHAH!! Thanks for the laugh right before sleepy time. Nope, Ford has complete control over ADMs on GT500’s, GT350’s, Raptors, etc. We’ll see ADM’s on the Bronco as well. Are you a comedian?!
Sadly No. I've seen so much crap that would blow people's minds away. I have been thinking about writing a book on management principles, I have approximately 20 of them. These are principles that I have learned in my 30+ years working in the DOD.
Sponsored

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hah. Some JL owners are pretty angry at FCA over steering issues, bad frame welds, electrical gremlins, etc. I've owned several JKs and never had any serious issues; but, I didn't jump into the JK until 2011 when they were a few years into the new model. By the time I bought my last one in 2018 (Recon), it was pretty much bullet-proof.

Now that there is finally direct competition to the Wrangler, maybe FCA will wake up. Just a small example of FCA's stupid-thinking – putting comically-small tires on base Wranglers and most all RAMs. The Power Wagon in my profile picture for example came with 33" tires, which looked ridiculous.
I have a 2018 JLU Sahara that im more than likely selling now to save up for my Bronco but all those things are true although for my particular JLU its been steering since day one and FCA wont owe up to it. They wanted me to buy "wheels" to test the jeep for steering since mine is lifted but i told the rep "hey this is your lift installed by an FCA dealer" didnt budge...now jeep lost a customer and Ford gained one, I hope Ford can deliver well, my only worry is Bronco on 35s we shall see how it steers.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whatever one that doesn’t have ADM’s. Did I hurt your feelings speaking the truth? Are you trying to get with me? I’m flattered. Hopefully you’re a hot chick, but I’m guessing that’s not the case.
You should check the reservations and pricing forum before posting again. Most dealers are pledging no ADM and honoring Ford discount plans on pre-orders.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 2018 JLU Sahara that im more than likely selling now to save up for my Bronco but all those things are true although for my particular JLU its been steering since day one and FCA wont owe up to it. They wanted me to buy "wheels" to test the jeep for steering since mine is lifted but i told the rep "hey this is your lift installed by an FCA dealer" didnt budge...now jeep lost a customer and Ford gained one, I hope Ford can deliver well, my only worry is Bronco on 35s we shall see how it steers.
From the Jalopnik article:

Groves mentioned the Wrangler’s steering wander. “The Bronco just, it tracks. It just has great straight-ahead stability and feels like a modern vehicle,” referring to the difference in steering experience between the two vehicles as “night and day.”

Sponsored

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

From the Jalopnik article:

Groves mentioned the Wrangler’s steering wander. “The Bronco just, it tracks. It just has great straight-ahead stability and feels like a modern vehicle,” referring to the difference in steering experience between the two vehicles as “night and day.”
OKay im sold thanks Ford for not messing with it!!

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You should check the reservations and pricing forum before posting again. Most dealers are pledging no ADM and honoring Ford discount plans on pre-orders.
Yes, very familiar with pricing. The point I was trying to make is that people are acting like Jeep dealers are shady with their pricing. This is the most bias statement I’ve ever heard in my life. Name ONE manufacturer that has had more ADM’s in the past 5 years than Ford. Hint, you can’t do it.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, very familiar with pricing. The point I was trying to make is that people are acting like Jeep dealers are shady with their pricing. This is the most bias statement I’ve ever heard in my life. Name ONE manufacturer that has had more ADM’s in the past 5 years than Ford. Hint, you can’t do it.
I would say Chrysler - we sell them as well and have not marked them up, same with the Ford product.

It is more a location based thing to me.

Dodge Challenger Hellcat,
Dodge Challenger Demon
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
Dodge Viper ACR
Dodge Viper GTC
Dodge Viper TA
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
More if I could go further back...

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would say Chrysler - we sell them as well and have not marked them up, same with the Ford product.

It is more a location based thing to me.

Dodge Challenger Hellcat,
Dodge Challenger Demon
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
Dodge Viper ACR
Dodge Viper GTC
Dodge Viper TA
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
More if I could go further back...
Respectfully disagree 100%. The markups on the entire Shelby line were astronomical for an extended period of time. Markups, if any, on the Gladiator were short lived as they weren’t selling. And Vipers...that’s such a limited production. That’s a super car. Hardly comparable to a $55k Shelby 350. Nationwide, Ford takes the cake.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lmao, nice memes.
Throw in some poor grammar and you can see how quickly they typed this up... They are shitting their pants right now...
Ford Bronco Is FCA getting nervous? Publishes Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler Info Sheet Guide d7d

"Customers who want even more...... tires ON the Rubicon from Mopar." <--- fixed it for ya dumbasses!!

BTW, my wife's Jeep top leaks like a sieve... any chance you guys can spend a little less on propaganda and a little more on fixing a WELL KNOWN ISSUE with your prized Jeeps... thanks
They misspelled cause their hands were shaking from the fright lol. i also like how they don't mention the bronco comes with 35s from the factory.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now, let's talk about that small overlap crash test + a huge hemi engine....
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.