Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fuel filter is a lifetime filter and is located inside the fuel tank. You replace anytime you replace the fuel filter.
"Lifetime"?
In the tank?
Well that scares the shit out of me.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry to read the issue. It’s gonna be difficult to off road in the future (or even go far from home) when your not confident in your ride to get you home.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Don't worry it's covered under warranty. ;)

This is why reliability is so important and doesn't matter whether it is an engine failure vs fuel system failure, he's going to have to recover it himself or have to pay for it to be recovered.

I hope that it's something simple.
I thought reliability was not important 🤔 So confusing, so many said no worries, Ford's warranty will take care of the problem du jour.

Regardless, it sucks breaking down on the trail, hope the OP gets it sorted. This is why the Garmin InReach is a mandatory Bronco accessory when going solo.

Last edited:

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't live with such fear bud; it's part of wheeling.

Better to think of all of the fun memories he's made taking the rig out before and during this trail run. Sure, it sucks and recoveries cost money, but you can and will make more money, but life experiences and the joy that comes with wheeling deep in the woods with buddies, drankin some beers, and shootin the shit is something I struggle to put a price on.

Honestly mean it that the joy I feel when out in the woods camping or wheeling is what keeps me level. I'll take an occasional breakdown and it has happened to me a few times and to others in my group. We get out our tools, tinker, or drag the vehicle out, get er fixed, then we're right back out at it again.

Swear to you it's more fun than golf.
...And I suck at golf!

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So the bad news is we pulled my Bronco off to the side of the trail and temporarily abandoned it deep in the woods this afternoon, and it is sitting on the trail side all alone in the dark tonight. 🙁
Man, that sucks.. At least its not the hood so you wont come back to a bronco on blocks with no wheels.

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not since the 60s, brutha. 😏
I'm over here frantically searching the interwebs looking for Ford race wins and I can't find shit...hell, Ford trails Toyota 4 wins to three in Nascar!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs