First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well now that someone in this thread mentioned Jeep Skittles colors, that thought's been lingering in my mind and I got curious...

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event BroncoLG

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event BroncoPP

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event BroncoCR

:D
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is carbonized grey the same color as the Badlands grille? Looks pretty similar. Cheers.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So now that we have actual paint samples in daylight, where are all the photoshop folks.. we need the rendered lineup!

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So now that we have actual paint samples in daylight, where are all the photoshop folks.. we need the rendered lineup!
I purposefully don't tell people I'm great at Photoshop. I see the constant demanding forum members make and I'm just like...

dag189wi7o59yf0fqw0hi2zxe7oqi8xg1g86nnr3&rid=giphy.gif

Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purposefully don't tell people I'm great at Photoshop. I see the constant demanding forum members make and I'm just like...

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event dag189wi7o59yf0fqw0hi2zxe7oqi8xg1g86nnr3&rid=giphy
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event Untitled

I kid. That makes sense especially if you do it professionally.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event Untitled
Confirms he's good at photoshop when telling why he doesn't tell people he's good at photoshop....

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event 1598227835050

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Confirms he's good at photoshop when telling why he doesn't tell people he's good at photoshop....

1598227835050.png
Imagine if you did something for a living. You're good at your job. You get paid to do this.

Then a bunch of strangers demand, don't ask, to do the thing for free "just to see it."

I just don't think I've seen anyone truly appreciate the work that goes into this when they "ask." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Imagine if you did something for a living. You're good at your job. You get paid to do this.

Then a bunch of strangers demand, don't ask, to do the thing for free "just to see it."

I just don't think I've seen anyone truly appreciate the work that goes into this when they "ask." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think we all get that, but his point was if you don't want them asking, why did you tell them you did it? Seems counter productive.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear you dude! I think I've made one shout into the void request on here but genuinely where I'm coming from with that is "hey is there a bored hobbyist looking for the equivalent of a writing prompt reading this?" There have been some truly spectacular renders on this forum by members and to all whose photo shop skill absolutely CRUSHES mine: I salute you. I hope no one has made you feel pressured to work for free (former entertainer who endured that "oh it'll be great exposure" pitch from people asking me to give them skills that took years and thousands of dollars to cultivate for free when there is an industry standard I got to point to while laughing a little less quietly each subsequent time it happened).

Thought that popped into my head: has anyone started an artist thread? I'm envisioning something where the photo shop geniuses can drop their portfolios and people who are dying to see their dream build rendered can work out a rate to see their Bronco come to life for a reasonable cost. Then the graphics creators can jump in and say yup my company will make that exact decal or stripe and ship it to you for x amount. I'm in none of these industries so I'd only benefit as a potential customer getting to support an awesome community of fellow Bronco lovers. Seems like there could be a demand. Is this anything?

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hear you dude! I think I've made one shout into the void request on here but genuinely where I'm coming from with that is "hey is there a bored hobbyist looking for the equivalent of a writing prompt reading this?" There have been some truly spectacular renders on this forum by members and to all whose photo shop skill absolutely CRUSHES mine: I salute you. I hope no one has made you feel pressured to work for free (former entertainer who endured that "oh it'll be great exposure" pitch from people asking me to give them skills that took years and thousands of dollars to cultivate for free when there is an industry standard I got to point to while laughing a little less quietly each subsequent time it happened).

Thought that popped into my head: has anyone started an artist thread? I'm envisioning something where the photo shop geniuses can drop their portfolios and people who are dying to see their dream build rendered can work out a rate to see their Bronco come to life for a reasonable cost. Then the graphics creators can jump in and say yup my company will make that exact decal or stripe and ship it to you for x amount. I'm in none of these industries so I'd only benefit as a potential customer getting to support an awesome community of fellow Bronco lovers. Seems like there could be a demand. Is this anything?
You did nothing wrong, friend. Your approach was innocent and respectful and I didn't intend for you to feel called out.

I was more just sorta talking to myself/openly so maybe others be less demanding. If you've seen other posts, you'll see someone post a ton of PS work and then some nutsack will say, "NOW DO IT (in some other way).

Shit just irritates me. But like you said, you get it. The "exposure" line is claaaaaassic.

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess is that is antimatter blue. Here is that color in some F-150 marketing material.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event 1598227835050
I thought the same, but others were saying VB based on other clips from the video. I can only hope.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think we all get that, but his point was if you don't want them asking, why did you tell them you did it? Seems counter productive.
I think by that post I just made, which was the first time I've ever mentioned it, no one would dare ask me directly. Haha

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@kodiakisland hit the nail on the head.

And I get it. I work with photoshop stuff for work too, so I totally understand the time/effort it takes to do stuff...........coming from one who's sat there spending hours to figured out how to get close to the Ford colors and photoshopped them into 3 different views shortly after the release. But I'm doing it because I enjoy it and I've done some requests here, but usually only if they're building upon something I've already done or doing. Otherwise I totally get it. Preaching to the choir on that one. Just seems easier to not mention it if you don't want folks to bother you about it lol.

This lol.
Sponsored