First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought I was seeing things and my wife was crazy.

A week ago here in the great northwest my wife was driving the bronco. A jeep 4 door wrangler pulls up next to her and stays at her side for a little while, suddenly he pulls away and gets in front of her then hits the breaks. Of course speeds away afterwards. I don't think much about it really Because I figured my wife did something goofy that upset the fool.

Yesterday I'm coming back from my son's flag football game and Pass a wrangler going the opposite direction. The guy flips me off I think.. He's holding on to the wheel and drops the middle finger down. Not positive that's what he's doing but pretty sure lol. The wife says I'm just looking into it wrong. Maybe so..

Well today the wife was flipped off twice by two different wranglers the same exact way I was lol. She tells me I'm not crazy lol.

So what's the deal with the wrangler folks acting like fools towards bronco owners.
Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Dude. Your in Washington State. Y’all cray cray.
Thought I was seeing things and my wife was crazy.

A week ago here in the great northwest my wife was driving the bronco. A jeep 4 door wrangler pulls up next to her and stays at her side for a little while, suddenly he pulls away and gets in front of her then hits the breaks. Of course speeds away afterwards. I don't think much about it really Because I figured my wife did something goofy that upset the fool.

Yesterday I'm coming back from my son's flag football game and Pass a wrangler going the opposite direction. The guy flips me off I think.. He's holding on to the wheel and drops the middle finger down. Not positive that's what he's doing but pretty sure lol. The wife says I'm just looking into it wrong. Maybe so..

Well today the wife was flipped off twice by two different wranglers the same exact way I was lol. She tells me I'm not crazy lol.

So what's the deal with the wrangler folks acting like fools towards bronco owners.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh, a handful is not representative as a whole.

I will say that I personally have never encountered an idiot Wrangler owner out on the trail. Everyone I have ran into on the trail have been fantastic people.

The Wrangler owners in the Walmart parking lot… however… those people be crazy.

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As a former owner of a JLU I’m noticing two things really. Either they stare (presumably in awe) or they purposely look away or down. The latter happens probably 80% of the time.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a former owner of a JLU I’m noticing two things really. Either they stare (presumably in awe) or they purposely look away or down. The latter happens probably 80% of the time.

When I pull up next to another Bronco with my top and doors off all covered in mud, they usually look down or away too.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's the Jeepers that bought it for the image. We crashed their party and they feel threatened.
I thought Samurai owners bought those for the image? :unsure:

OP
OP
Freedom5

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's what I have been seeing most of the time too.

Sponsored

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They're flipping you off but it takes two hands on the wheel to keep a Wrangler on the road.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Eh, a handful is not representative as a whole.

I will say that I personally have never encountered an idiot Wrangler owner out on the trail. Everyone I have ran into on the trail have been fantastic people.

The Wrangler owners in the Walmart parking lot… however… those people be crazy.
I'd agree with this one, the people on the trail are always cool and welcoming and don't give a shit about what you're in (unless it's a Prius).

It's the Jeep (trx/raptor/chevy/hummer/whatever) owners that are stuck on the streets that can be sometimes twatwaffle-esque.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s not jeepers, it’s where you live that’s an issue.

All the more reason to have a dash cam.

Last edited:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's the Jeep (trx/raptor/chevy/hummer/whatever) owners that are stuck on the streets that can be sometimes twatwaffle-esque.
The majority of Bronco owners are in that group too but we're not ready for that conversation.
Sponsored