Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agh....i fear i'm joining your status....6/1 blend, mods popped, tear tag showed up, but status still says "in-production." However ford rep via chat said built on 6/1 and awaiting convoy shipment. Who knows...it's really odd how things work sometimes.
I'm with you - 6/1 Blend date, mods and tear tag. Status still 'in production'. None of the trackers show 'built'. Ford via chat informed be that it is built and I have expected delivery dates for the last week in June. I'm in Massachusetts so it will be coming by rail.

Sponsored

TayBPetty

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My blend date was 6/3. My mods popped late Friday or Saturday. Sequence #7005 and build 2121/3102. As of today(6/7) no Built status on any of the trackers. I do have a 4 digit Tear Tag. Not sure what’s going on, but I’ve waited this long (reserved 08/20), I can wait a little longer (sounded good🥹)

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My blend date was 6/3. My mods popped late Friday or Saturday. Sequence #7005 and build 2121/3102. As of today(6/7) no Built status on any of the trackers. I do have a 4 digit Tear Tag. Not sure what’s going on, but I’ve waited this long (reserved 08/20), I can wait a little longer (sounded good🥹)
The Ford trackers didn't change until about an hour ago for me. I knew it shipped via https://ordertrack.app/order/?order_number=9238&vin=1FMDE5CP6NLB31427 before ford.com updated.

TayBPetty

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My truck is scheduled to arrive by train to Atlanta tomorrow and I’m so pumped. I wonder how long it takes to get convoy from the train yard to dealership. I’m still going to go in to the dealership Thursday morning. 5/31 blend.

TayBPetty

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
*edit* Built shown as of this morning (6/8). Currently Awaiting Shipping with an estimated delivery 7/6-7/12. I can exhale now as there were no holds!!

Sponsored

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I also got my official built email this morning a day after the ordertrack app updated now just waiting on shipment! Hopefully the rest of the way goes smoothly I am ready to drive away in this thing finally!

FastAndLight

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, BMW M5, BMW 325iX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My truck is scheduled to arrive by train to Atlanta tomorrow and I’m so pumped. I wonder how long it takes to get convoy from the train yard to dealership. I’m still going to go in to the dealership Thursday morning. 5/31 blend.
Very cool! I'm in Atlanta as well. My delivery estimate is 6/29 - 7/5. Hopefully mine arrives that quickly as well!

B-Dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@smocon73 -
I'm with you - 6/1 Blend date, mods and tear tag. Status still 'in production'. None of the trackers show 'built'. Ford via chat informed be that it is built and I have expected delivery dates for the last week in June. I'm in Massachusetts so it will be coming by rail.

UPDATE: today Order Track shows 'Awaiting Shipment', Backdoor Link shows 'Built' with an estimated delivery date (a few days later than Ford Chat told me). Ford Tracker still shows 'In Production'. No 'Built' email from Ford yet. Hopefully your status updated too.

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
sequence 8245. blend date 6/4. Modules on 6/7. Tear Tag 6/8. Still "in production" on both orderapp and ford site.... oh and it shows as in stock at my dealer website.

update: dealer says its built with an expected delivery date between 6/21-6/28. Still shows "in production" on ordertrack and ford.
Sponsored

Last edited: