Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco coffee mugs and/or Yeti tumblers/coolers are desirable.

I just spent an entire day going through the Henry Ford Museum, and I recommend it. I'd like to take a tour of the MAP but it's not offered.
Sponsored

SevoSandman

Raptor
First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner, Porsche Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Other items that would be great outside of the typical swag would be the Bronco vests, jackets, hoodies, flannels or even accessories such as lights for the rigs or something to that extent. Thank you for the opportunity. Looking forward to it...

Dannyboy71

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hats, jackets, sasquatch koozies, paracord bracelets in bronco colors, fridge magnets, little hot wheels, leather & gunmetal key chains, 3d trim badges, license plate frames, grill emblems, rear windshield stickers, custom fly boxes and other fishing or outdoor gear, wallets or money clips, nice pens, beach towels, brushed steel bottle openers, signs to hang up on the garage, a Ford 10mm deep well socket, bed sheets, canvas/wool blanket, shot glasses, whiskey/wine glasses, picket knives, gear shift knobs, cookie cutters
Holy Cow! I would hate too see your Christmas list😆

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
bronco beach towel. We have one from work that when it gets wet the Minneapolis city skyline shows up since our work is in one of the high rises.

Use the same type of towel. maybe when the bronco gets wet it looks muddy.

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think having a bronco or bronco raptor design sketch or draft framed and signed by Farley would be something collectible to display.
I agree with all the others that like the idea!!!👍👍

I vote for BRAPTOR swag and auxiliary lights (roof, pillar, etc...).

I'm in and will get tickets!!! Good luck on your delivery (December) schedule. Its been tough....

ricstang

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lots of great ideas! I would loveto have Jim Farley, Ford family members, and the designed sign a portrait version of my 2021 Bronco coming off the assembly line!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome!

Flags, retro drawings, Bronco MOLLE bags, or literally anything Bronco branded would be cool. Raptor branding would have a limited market, IMO.

Hopefully this is open to Canadians as well :)

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey there everyone!

First, and sadly, I'm not a Bronco owner. I drive a Fusion, and my wife drives a C-Max, but we'll be in the market for a Bronco Sport once we move houses this year!

To be completely transparent, I'm here to represent the Henry Ford Estate: Fair Lane, Home of Clara and Henry Ford. We're hosting a fundraising sweepstakes for a 2022 Bronco Raptor (Area-51 with the Lux package) and I plan to share a promotion exclusive to the Bronco6G forum soon (DO NOT BUY TICKETS YET!). We're working on a soft-launch of the sweepstakes now and we'll draw a winning ticket on 12/30. My goal is to get this Braptor in the hands of someone who will love driving it, like a member of this forum.

Our team has some really unique, and fun, partners, which is how we were able to source a Braptor this year for our fundraiser. Those partners may end up providing me with some SWAG to give away as well, so that leads me to a quick question: what kind of SWAG does everyone like (flags, hats, mugs, art, etc.)? Do you prefer Raptor or Bronco branded items? Is there anyone connected with Ford or the Braptor that you'd love to have a signature from (racers for Ford Performance, Farley, Ford family members, etc.)?

Any feedback will be immensely appreciated - thank you!
Why not a Raptor-only color, like Code Orange? A51 is so boring and uninteresting, and this is a Ratpor. It's supposed to be anything but boring or uninteresting.

Last edited:

PowderHound

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would prefer Bronco branded swag to Raptor/Braptor stuff. In terms of the actual swag I’d like to think most of us would prefer usable gear that can go in or on our broncos like tools, jacks, compressors, radios, coolers, tumblers, fly rod holders, etc to hats/shirts/art/etc. Either way sounds like a cool fundraiser and you’ll inevitably get me to buy in. Cheers

Mr. Plow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Expedition, 09' FEH, 68' Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This sounds like an awesome fundraiser. Personally I’d be good with anything, but accessories or Bronco excursions would be cool too. Thanks.
I think having a bronco or bronco raptor design sketch or draft framed and signed by Farley would be something collectible to display.
This is a perfect idea! Count me in on buying tickets, but I'll wait to hear from OP when they tell us to buy tix! How cool though, would love to visit that home!
Sponsored