First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I was wondering if the MGV/wash out interior comes with the stitching in the upper dash and the answer is NO.

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

wooooow. cant wait till jun...no jul.......nope not then either, August (hopefully no more pushbacks) for a build date and then probably october delivery. just in time to leave the top on for the next 7 months. but excited nonetheless

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

just in time to leave the top on for the next 7 months.
But what about the doors, next summer are you going to chance it? It's a crazy law your state has a law regarding doors on a vehicle. But a motorcycle rider (>21 +2 yr ex) doesn't have to wear a helmet, and they don't have any kind of body or other protection around them, no seat belts, no air bags. But you can't take your doors off a vehicle that has multiple air bags, basically a cage around you, seat belts holding one down and secure to one's seat and it won't end up on it's side, not without a serious accident, a bike ends up on it's side every accident and etc (electronic nannies).

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is a maxed out Bronco (performance wise) worth $80 grand? My answer, before watching the video is a question. What does $80 grand buy you in a defender or a disco? How much for the Lexus' version of a Land Cruiser with all the weight and lux and no removable top?

Right there I would say the answer is yes, if you can afford one of those you have another option that's more extreme.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This guy does not know the difference between a capable bumper and modular bumper so take his comments/opinions with several grains of salt

why do you think he is always pondering in his videos >> because he has no clue what he is talking about

Its nice but not 70k in our opinion

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
and which one will depreciate more, a defender or a warthog?

Is a maxed out Bronco (performance wise) worth $80 grand? My answer, before watching the video is a question. What does $80 grand buy you in a defender or a disco? How much for the Lexus' version of a Land Cruiser with all the weight and lux and no removable top?

Right there I would say the answer is yes, if you can afford one of those you have another option that's more extreme.

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ve said this so many times, but going to say it again, That engine bay is all over the place.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was interesting to see the additional reinforcement done on the Raptor. TFL stated it is what was done to raise the towing limit up to 4500lbs. Though I wonder if the Raptor has bigger brakes or not.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It does have bigger brakes .. they essentially took everything from the F150 Raptor .. heck it is even running F150 Raptor wheels .. hub and bolt pattern and all of it.

It was interesting to see the additional reinforcement done on the Raptor. TFL stated it is what was done to raise the towing limit up to 4500lbs. Though I wonder if the Raptor has bigger brakes or not.
Sponsored