Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After watching the video, I agree that I wouldn't get the $1800 carbon fiber trim or $400 orange seat belts or the $1,000 graphics, there are much better after market graphics for less. So, yes it's worth the price of admission.

If it could come in a manual, a sports car for the desert, I'd sell one of my testies to get one if I had to.

and which one will depreciate more, a defender or a warthog?
I would have to say a limited production high performance Bronco will hold it's value more. Used off lease Land Rovers tend to drop a lot in value (the big loaded ones especially); and they don't have the best reliability record with their electrical components.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Trust me when I tell you that the Warthog will have some of the best resale values among any current car.

BTW .. I sold my 2019 Raptor for more than I paid for it after driving it for 2.5 years.

And I did spring for the CF and Orange seat belts

:)

After watching the video, I agree that I wouldn't get the $1800 carbon fiber trim or $400 orange seat belts or the $1,000 graphics, there are much better after market graphics for less. So, yes.

I would have to say a limited production high performance Bronco will hold it's value more. Used off lease Land Rovers tend to drop a lot in value (the big loaded ones especially); and they don't have the best reliability record with their electrical components.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Trust me when I tell you that the Warthog will have some of the best resale values among any current car.

BTW .. I sold my 2019 Raptor for more than I paid for it after driving it for 2.5 years.

And I did spring for the CF and Orange seat belts

I was editing my post a bit while you were answering. The Raptor is out of my price range, but if they had a manual, especially a 2 door manual, my retirement fund would lose and I'd be getting one; that's what I mean by selling one of my...

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My order is a "stripper" Raptor with the graphics so its $71250.
I ordered everything including the forged bead locks but didn’t include the Lux and the graphics. As it relates to the Lux package, the juice isn’t worth the squeeze for me- the garage door opener and adaptive cruise just aren’t important.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
some dealers did get allocations that were not tied to GTs. My dealership got 5 allocations and offered me the 1st one.

BUT yes, most 2022s will be for GTs holders.

Like the general public can buy one for $80K w/o a golden ticket! :ROFLMAO:

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
some dealers did get allocations that were not tied to GTs. My dealership got 5 allocations and offered me the 1st one.

BUT yes, most 2022s will be for GTs holders.
Lucky dog! Hopefully you got MSRP!

On another note....why o why can't we have that display/instrument cluster in our plain jane broncos. Still my biggest gripe with half of the display just wasted!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I ordered everything including the forged bead locks but didn’t include the Lux and the graphics. As it relates to the Lux package, the juice isn’t worth the squeeze for me- the garage door opener and adaptive cruise just aren’t important.
eventually you can just swap out the driver visor for one with homelink in it so easy upgrade.

Sponsored

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
$80K, wow. But considering the USD purchasing power is dropping +20%/yr, that’s “only” $64K by the time they deliver🤷‍♂️

2wheel-Lee

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m just hoping advanced fiberglass has a fix for the fenders.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

...if they had a manual, especially a 2 door manual, my retirement fund would lose and I'd be getting one..:.
My retirement fund has already lost, in this economy. WTAF? I was 6 years from retirement and now that is seriously at risk...
Sponsored