Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lucky dog! Hopefully you got MSRP!

On another note....why o why can't we have that display/instrument cluster in our plain jane broncos. Still my biggest gripe with half of the display just wasted!
I bet mid cycle refresh gets a full display.

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The easy fix is what most will do...simply remove the flares. They come off in seconds and no doubt many will roll without them.
The flares are not designed to be removed on the Raptor; it would be a much more involved process to remove them.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
and no one is going to remove them .. they talk about it until they trash the side of their 70K+ warthog.

The flares are not designed to be removed on the Raptor; it would be a much more involved process to remove them.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trust me when I tell you that the Warthog will have some of the best resale values among any current car.

BTW .. I sold my 2019 Raptor for more than I paid for it after driving it for 2.5 years.

And I did spring for the CF and Orange seat belts

:)
But does it have rear seat cup holders in the MGV?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
all warthogs will get rear cup holders regardless of the interior

Standard Equipment:
- rear cup holders
- tow package
- all weather floor mats with cargo mat
- 12" infotainment screen
- hardtop (you have to select SOUND DEADENING HEADLINER which is FREE, I bet most guys will forget this and will be pissed when they take delivery)
- 37s
- auxiliary switches
- heated seats

I feel like i am forgetting something

But does it have rear seat cup holders in the MGV?

Last edited:

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would love to swap the standard grill for the raptor grill. I have yet to see any aftermarket grills out there.

WilVis

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I took a couple snapshots a few weeks ago of the Raptor engine and interior. There's a lot going on under the hood! Engine sounded better than expected.
Ford Bronco TFL Bronco Raptor Walkaround Ahead of Driving Reviews Embargo Lift June 20 ! 🦖 IMG_0347

Ford Bronco TFL Bronco Raptor Walkaround Ahead of Driving Reviews Embargo Lift June 20 ! 🦖 IMG_0341
Ford Bronco TFL Bronco Raptor Walkaround Ahead of Driving Reviews Embargo Lift June 20 ! 🦖 IMG_0324
Ford Bronco TFL Bronco Raptor Walkaround Ahead of Driving Reviews Embargo Lift June 20 ! 🦖 IMG_0327
Ford Bronco TFL Bronco Raptor Walkaround Ahead of Driving Reviews Embargo Lift June 20 ! 🦖 IMG_0336
Ford Bronco TFL Bronco Raptor Walkaround Ahead of Driving Reviews Embargo Lift June 20 ! 🦖 IMG_0346

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I assume these are the black leather seats?

I took a couple snapshots a few weeks ago of the Raptor engine and interior. There's a lot going on under the hood! Engine sounded better than expected.
Ford Bronco TFL Bronco Raptor Walkaround Ahead of Driving Reviews Embargo Lift June 20 ! 🦖 IMG_0346

WilVis

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I assume these are the black leather seats?
Yes. Black leather. They have the suede panels, which will be interesting to see how they hold up over time.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
so I originally ordered the MGV interior BUT changed my order to the black leather for 2 reasons:

- I saw very few good pics of the MGV .. until this video and it looks really good
- with the leather seats, you get the stitching in the upper dash. MGV does NOT get the stitching

BUT I don't want suede as it may not wear well. I may have to change my order back to MGV

Yes. Black leather. They have the suede panels, which will be interesting to see how they hold up over time.

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

so I originally ordered the MGV interior BUT changed my order to the black leather for 2 reasons:

- I saw very few good pics of the MGV .. until this video and it looks really good
- with the leather seats, you get the stitching in the upper dash. MGV does NOT get the stitching

BUT I don't want suede as it may not wear well. I may have to change my order back to MGV
I am telling you have I have drove both MGV and leather, I cant tell the difference other than obviously the leathers have heat and are electric with the regular Broncos, the Raptors are even nicer IMO. They are both great. Yes they bundled the seat stuff in the Raptor at Lux, but I dont think the dash pad only would drive me choosing it.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I wonder if the seat itself regardless of MGV or Leather is identical?

In the F150 Raptor, the upgraded seats are Recaros (much more bolstering. ) and completely different from the base seat which is a leather wrapped seat.

I am telling you have I have drove both MGV and leather, I cant tell the difference other than obviously the leathers have heat and are electric with the regular Broncos, the Raptors are even nicer IMO. They are both great. Yes they bundled the seat stuff in the Raptor at Lux, but I dont think the dash pad only would drive me choosing it.
Sponsored