Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. How likely is @Ford Motor Company to give us normal bronco owners a over the air update with some better graphics in the screen? I like some of the things on mine but the guages are all better on the raptor.

2. I would not buy a raptor for that price unless it had a NA v8. Hope ford stops playing games and realizes people just want a NA option and the V8's fill that role. people would spend the extra $ for the sound and reliability of a simpler engine without turbos

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If Ford ever puts in a V8 into the Bronco it will be 100K+.

a v8 bronco coming from MAP will never happen as it will require millions to configure the line to accommodate it. This is why the warthog did not come with the 3.5. The 2.7 and 3.0 are the same engine and there was no tooling needed to make it work during assembly.

BTW .. There is a V8 Bronco but it is for off-road use only and sells for 250K and only 50 will be made >> DR >> Desert Racer

Ford Bronco TFL Bronco Raptor Walkaround Ahead of Driving Reviews Embargo Lift June 20 ! 🦖 1654805152768

1. How likely is @Ford Motor Company to give us normal bronco owners a over the air update with some better graphics in the screen? I like some of the things on mine but the guages are all better on the raptor.

2. I would not buy a raptor for that price unless it had a NA v8. Hope ford stops playing games and realizes people just want a NA option and the V8's fill that role. people would spend the extra $ for the sound and reliability of a simpler engine without turbos

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Ford ever puts in a V8 into the Bronco it will be 100K+.

a v8 bronco coming from MAP will never happen as it will require millions to configure the line to accommodate it. This is why the warthog did not come with the 3.5. The 2.7 and 3.0 are the same engine and there was no tooling needed to make it work during assembly.

BTW .. There is a V8 Bronco but it is for off-road use only and sells for 250K and only 50 will be made >> DR >> Desert Racer

Ford Bronco TFL Bronco Raptor Walkaround Ahead of Driving Reviews Embargo Lift June 20 ! 🦖 1654805152768
the v8 in the f150 is a 2000 dollar option

If ford wanted to make a v8 bronco they could. In fact you just admitted they did. Strip all that useless racing shit out of the car and how much does it cost?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL!

Ford does not make the DR. It is made in a race shop (hand built) that Ford picked. Same company that builds the GT >> https://www.hotcars.com/things-we-just-learned-about-the-ford-bronco-dr/

Wait until you see the Raptor R. It will sell for 150K+

the v8 in the f150 is a 2000 dollar option

If ford wanted to make a v8 bronco they could. In fact you just admitted they did. Strip all that useless racing shit out of the car and how much does it cost?

Last edited:

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The easy fix is what most will do...simply remove the flares. They come off in seconds and no doubt many will roll without them.
They don’t come off like Bronco ones do and won’t have a finished look like a Bronco.

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They don’t come off like Bronco ones do and won’t have a finished look like a Bronco.
I did not realize this but it makes total sense. The front 1/4 panels are like a composite plastic right? So ripping a flare off from plastic body panel probably didn't work.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did not realize this but it makes total sense. The front 1/4 panels are like a composite plastic right? So ripping a flare off from plastic body panel probably didn't work.
I think they are plastic, that’s what the most recent Raptor video said

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m going with
#36. Nova
Nova is a supernova, meaning a “new star” in astrology. Perfect for strippers who are firecrackers.:D
Or it means…. “Doesn’t go” in Spanish :)

Sponsored

Leland

Raptor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Mustang MachE GT, Raptor, Subaru (2)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
and which one will depreciate more, a defender or a warthog?
I bought a 1997 AA Yellow Defender 90 NAS off the showroom floor in Wilmington Delaware. Paid return $32,000 and included the hardtop (which honestly wasn't the greatest at the time but adequate). Drove the hell out of it and put on 28,000 in 2 years and sold it for about $10,000 more. It was riddled with issues but eventually got all the gremlins fixed and had Land Rover install a 2" lift (old man emu) which was perfect, Borla exhaust. I regretted selling it every day, and then came along Bronco Wild Trak Cyber Orange 4 door soft top and haven't complained once.
Head to head I love the technology in my Bronco but still miss my Defender, but taking the top off the Bronco definitely makes me forget and enjoy the ride.

Attachments

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Top color still doesn’t match from front to back . 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ Come on Ford!!

drbandkgb

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
allterrainnation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco - 2024 Mustang GT performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the FE being about $62k, what do you figure a Raptor would be worth?
In my opinion the FE wasn’t worth 62k..
75k is a lot for anything like this in our opinion

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was interesting to see the additional reinforcement done on the Raptor. TFL stated it is what was done to raise the towing limit up to 4500lbs. Though I wonder if the Raptor has bigger brakes or not.
and get 8mpg....lol
Sponsored