Sponsored

Bad_Bronco Exterior pics that disappeared in the Web.....

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've Raptor-lined an old TJ some years ago, and was able to achieve the more granular texture you've got on your grille there by spraying instead of rolling. It looks really great on yours and I've been debating doing something similar with mine.

Would you mind sharing what you used for spraying, and at what values? I used my air compressor at around 55psi I want to say? It's been too long.
I got them Line-X'ed at a Installer shop. Didn't want the hassle of the prep, and have had no problems with anything. Easy to clean too, compared to the OE material. If you do it yourself with a kit, take the time to prep the surface, because that is where the finished product will shine and give no problems. Any dust or moisture, and it will come back to haunt you.....
Good luck, and thanks for the compliment.
Sponsored

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
made the design, and then lasered the surround, Bucking Bronco, and the Maple leaf out of acrylic. 1/4" on the surround, and 1/8" on the add ons.
@Bad_Bronco your build looks fantastic and the Bucking Bronco license plate surround is badass!! Any chance I could commission one from you with my business logo in place of the leaf? That thing is damn cool! ⚡🐎🤘💪

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Bad_Bronco your build looks fantastic and the Bucking Bronco license plate surround is badass!! Any chance I could commission one from you with my business logo in place of the leaf? That thing is damn cool! ⚡🐎🤘💪
PM me, and I'll see what I can do.....
Sponsored