Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked it up today!! What a beast, pictures do it no justice!!! Drives like a dream!

20220610_193847.jpg
Sponsored

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No sir. I was dropped in Omaha. If I call right now it says released in Omaha by customer. It is heading to Des Moines but coming via truck from Omaha.
Were you getting updates from the Bronco team or CSX tracking automated phone system?
I am calling CSX giving my car letters and then numbers. It it took that path I stated.

Maybe it's possible it was dropped in Omaha, and the train car moved onward.
Maybe i'll call the Bronco team for status update, as I need to book travel and logistics.

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine is a 2dr and I wouldn't have it any other way I just never got the chance to test 2dr.
I understood in your message lol. Just reminded me of my dealer trying to talk me into 4 door haha.

I imagine the shorter wheelbase makes it a little more squirrelly.

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
These tires chuck rocks like crazy
Already have a chip
Hahaha

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Were you getting updates from the Bronco team or CSX tracking automated phone system?
I am calling CSX giving my car letters and then numbers. It it took that path I stated.

Maybe it's possible it was dropped in Omaha, and the train car moved onward.
Maybe i'll call the Bronco team for status update, as I need to book travel and logistics.
I was calling the CSX number and giving the car initials and numbers as well. Daily. Hahaha. I’m in the same boat. I have to go from Georgia to Iowa and drive it back around my court schedule so I’ve been trying to get as much advance notice as possible. I finally called ford marketing today and they told me now it’s off the train no way to track it. I’ll just have to wait until dealer says it’s there

Sponsored

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

HANG IN THERE peeps! mine got here last tuesday...brought it home for good Weds night!
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) E9FF8F3B-1878-4B00-BE81-C4298F4C78C2
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) E9FF8F3B-1878-4B00-BE81-C4298F4C78C2
Which decals did you use for the Bronco letters on the grill?

Charlieboy512

Base
First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys. Brock came in today. So things are not going too good on the financial aspect. They changed their minds on giving me $32,000 for my bronco sport now they are offering $25,000. They are telling me I need a $11,000 down payment. In talks with carmax and other dealers but they told me they will only hold the bronco for 48 hours.
You should look into driveo my sport was appraised for 26k at the dealership but driveo gave me 31,150

Sponsored

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OH MY GOD….
Its been a long road and I can’t believe it’s finally home. Now to start making memories.

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) C202155F-2D1E-4AF3-8371-F9BCD1B8640C
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) C202155F-2D1E-4AF3-8371-F9BCD1B8640C
Looks like my exact build had the roof off today it's a two man job, amazing with the roof off will be getting a soft top.

OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OH MY GOD….
Its been a long road and I can’t believe it’s finally home. Now to start making memories.

I still think that the 2Dr Base Sasquatch is the best lookin one of the bunch!
I didn’t know y’all had Quick Trips in SC. I live 50 mi from Tulsa and we just a QT this year.

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
I still think that the 2Dr Base Sasquatch is the best lookin one of the bunch!
I didn’t know y’all had Quick Trips in SC. I live 50 mi from Tulsa and we just a QT this year.
Yeah… we’ve had it for a few years now. They have them in Georgia and legend has it that there was an agreement between the QT family and the guy that runs the spinx gas stations here in SC.

The story is Spinx said they wouldn’t go to Georgia so QT wouldn’t come to SC. Well I think Spinx build a gas station in Georgia and the QT family is way more wealthy and decided to just move into SC.

I like QT better anyway, So it works out.

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like my exact build had the roof off today it's a two man job, amazing with the roof off will be getting a soft top.
I have limited garage space. I need to figure something out because I definitely want to see what that life is like.
Sponsored