Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bottle opener, that's what my chew can is for.

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, us married men carry a bottle opener where ever we go. No, not the wife, the wedding ring. I did buy a titanium one for a reason ya know.
My wife got so mad when I started using my gold ring as a bottle opener. She quickly purchased an inexpensive titanium one for weekend tailgates so I wouldn’t mess up my “good” ring ?

Also, we have been provided a bottle opener for years on vehicles. Open up your car door. Look at the latch catch on the vehicle. There’s your bottle opener.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is a great opportunity for ford to sell bronco branded magnets on a string to pull lost bottle caps out of the body

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is a great opportunity for ford to sell bronco branded magnets on a string to pull lost bottle caps out of the body
Is anyone sure there isn't an opening at the bottom to retrieve the caps? There are so many assumptions made on this forum without anything to support them that I'm unconvinced until I see it.

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is anyone sure there isn't an opening at the bottom to retrieve the caps? There are so many assumptions made on this forum without anything to support them that I'm unconvinced until I see it.
I mentioned this on the first or 2nd page.

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also heard that the modular steel front bumper has one integrated into the design. Just detach the end cap, find nice edge to rest the bottle cap on, then smack down on top. pretty cool design.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I do drink out of both but do prefer the taste of beer out of a bottle. Draft is better but I don't see a keg tap anywhere on the Bronco!

...... YET!.......

Once we get the twin pony keg isolation mounts and cooled box sorted out in the center compartment and backrest jockey box functioning to pour cold beer on the 8' stretched quad, i'll be working on a more portable setup for the back of a 2-door Bronco.

Ford Bronco Bronco bottle opener has been located stretched quad

Ford Bronco Bronco bottle opener has been located hauling the quad

All controls are at the front and front brake only for simplicity.

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
They can’t give the Bronco a hole in the sport bar while the Sport gets this...
Ford Bronco Bronco bottle opener has been located F30EC24E-412B-4A87-A82A-4CECEE7D2935

I’ll just use my keychain or mount my own inside the swing gate

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Boy i tell you ive had roll bars the real kind in alot of stuff and i was always weary or cautioned against drilling or putting holes in them?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

...... YET!.......

Once we get the twin pony keg isolation mounts and cooled box sorted out in the center compartment and backrest jockey box functioning to pour cold beer on the 8' stretched quad, i'll be working on a more portable setup for the back of a 2-door Bronco.

Ford Bronco Bronco bottle opener has been located F30EC24E-412B-4A87-A82A-4CECEE7D2935

All controls are at the front and front brake only for simplicity.
I thought they left that on the moon lol.
Damn that looks fun!

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i actually prefer the location and design of the bottle opener on the sport... the design on the regular bronco looks like you could lose bottle caps down into the inside of the bar
I agree, it seems like they used the more seasoned and mature designers on the Sport. Most of what I have seen on the Sport is well thought out. The actual usefulness of the roll bar location is piss poor at best, especially for us that prefer the soft top. When the soft top of fully enclosed, it is going to be a multi-step process to even access this. Heck, I’m not even factoring in if the back is full of gear or the fun we’ll have with opportunistic mud daubers. Chalking this feature up as pure novelty.
Sponsored