Sponsored

2021+ Ford Bronco Alignment Specs - FORD WONT DO MY ALIGNMENT!!!

OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sucks. I just put an icon kit on mine, and have an appt at First Choice Ford to get the alignment done tomorrow. They have lifted and sold a few and said its no big deal.
I am hoping that my local service department is just bad and that others don't run into any trouble getting their alignments done through Ford after modifying the suspension.

I have a few local shops that I know of now where I can get it done in the future.
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just In case anyone else needs the Alignment specs. These are from Identifix

2021 Ford Bronco Alignment Specifications-page-002.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Alignment Specifications-page-001.jpg
So, for anyone that’s adding Sasquatch takeoffs - they want to follow the Adrenaline Rush specs?

Trpiazza

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ,Ford F250 , Cutlass
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I installed a 1" leveling kit by Rough Country and want to get my Bronco aligned but PepBoys cant find the 2021+ Ford Bronco specs and the Ford dealership apparently refused to share the specs.

I then took the Bronco to The Ford Store In San Leandro and they refused to do the alignment on a leveled vehicle!!!

Anyone ran into this before and how were you able to get your Bronco aligned properly?

I have a 4 door 2.3 liter manual Bronco Badlands.

Thank you.
I would go to 4 Wheel Parts if you have one in your area.

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am hoping that my local service department is just bad and that others don't run into any trouble getting their alignments done through Ford after modifying the suspension.

I have a few local shops that I know of now where I can get it done in the future.
Well, after scheduling it, then having to reschedule, wasting multiple days, I was told they couldnt do it, as their equipment didnt have the programming yet. I took it to a local shop, and THEY had the vin and specs already, and had me out in an hour, 85 bucks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, after scheduling it, then having to reschedule, wasting multiple days, I was told they couldnt do it, as their equipment didnt have the programming yet. I took it to a local shop, and THEY had the vin and specs already, and had me out in an hour, 85 bucks.
Sorry to hear that but glad you were able to get it done and waaaay cheaper.

OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$85 is awesome @wyobronco.

In case folks didn't see this, I'm reposting here:

I ended up paying $125 for the alignment at the local shop.

Ford estimated $240

4 Wheel Parts estimated $280 ( and didn't sound confident they knew how to do it right) @Trpiazza

Pep Boys estimated $120.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I paid $85 too with 6 month warranty! Picked up, aligned while I worked and dropped off at my shop after they were done.

Knuckle Busters in Poughkeepsie, NY

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting mine done at a local shop next week, $118. This is the first place that was able to get my 3500HD aligned perfectly, I haven't considered asking the dealer to align it.

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Adding to the idiotic dealer stories in the thread. Took my Bronco in for a tire balance due to some vibration in the tires. They said they balanced them but it didn't improve the vibration and said it was due to the "nubby tires." I had a mobile tire guy come out to rotate the spare with the tire I felt was causing the vibration. He pulls the wheel off and said "the dealer said they balanced this? The OEM weights are still mounted on the rim and I can't see anywhere they would have replaced them."

So much for their comment they got Ford to pay for the balance "under warranty." SMH. Warranty fraud much?

Sponsored

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Take it somewhere else?

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take it somewhere else?
Oh I did. The mobile tire guy has a Hunter Roadforce balancing machine in his trailer. Ended up paying him to knock it out, but it's annoying that you can't get the dealer to do shit the right way, even when you're willing to pay them (not like I was looking to get something for free).

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Rofl 1” is not enough to make the truck undriveable! 🤣 no uber needed! Durring regular driving in stock form, the suspension cycles through your new 1” ride height on many roads as the roads are NOT flat. 1” is NOTHING for a short term trip to the service department or even a few weeks of running errands waiting on UCAs. I wouldn't leave it that way without an alignment, but it's not that big of a difference/ deal short term.
So, to follow up on this line of thought: For a mild lift anyway, Since the double arm IFS is essentially a parallelogram, with the upper, lower, axle shaft and tierod all the same length to their respective pivot points, why should an alignment be needed at all? Camber and toe should be unchanged, caster would differ, but not if lifted the same front and rear. Just thinkin' out loud, and you, Big Meats are uniquely qualified to know.

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh I did. The mobile tire guy has a Hunter Roadforce balancing machine in his trailer. Ended up paying him to knock it out, but it's annoying that you can't get the dealer to do shit the right way, even when you're willing to pay them (not like I was looking to get something for free).
Different Ford dealer is what I meant but that works too... even for warranty, it seems like they'd hate to do any warranty for you also

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Different Ford dealer is what I meant but that works too... even for warranty, it seems like they'd hate to do any warranty for you also
Correct. I'm also having soft top issues with it rattling like a box full of bolts and their response is "we cannot reproduce the issue." Hellen Keller couldn't miss this one.
Sponsored