Sponsored

What Bronco swag gifts has your dealer sent you?

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a free 'Albert' with my reservation... he is kinda like Siri, only more knowledgeable.

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an email the morning after I reserved saying they would call me. No call.

Emailed a month later letting them know I never received a call. Three days later they sent me a canned email with the subject "why have you not purchased yet"

I'm guessing I'm not getting a swag pack

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Absolutely nothing except they added me to their dealer email marketing list. One phone call the day after I reserved from a guy who had no clue about the process. And then some emails from their "customer relations manager" who actually signs his name "Uncle Leo". I reserved a Bronco and he's trying to sell me cars now via cheesy emails. This guy is straight out of the used car lots from 30 years ago. I plan on changing dealers once B&P comes out.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Uh yeah, put me in the I ain't got :poop: from my reserved dealer. I can't wait to switch up when we find a better deal in our area!!

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I cant even get an email out of mine and people are getting bags...

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got an email the morning after I reserved saying they would call me. No call.

Emailed a month later letting them know I never received a call. Three days later they sent me a canned email with the subject "why have you not purchased yet"

I'm guessing I'm not getting a swag pack
Lol my first dealer did the same thing. I never got a call and now I get like 3 emails a day about their horrible sales prices so I unsubscribed and changed dealers.

Louisianimal

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX$
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HA! All I've gotten is daily phone calls. The last one wanted me to go and put down $5000.00. When I asked him what for, he told me that whoever put down $5k they would sell them their bronco when released for less than $10k OVER MSRP. I'm switching dealers.

Sponsored

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol my first dealer did the same thing. I never got a call and now I get like 3 emails a day about their horrible sales prices so I unsubscribed and changed dealers.

Its for first edition reservations only, duh. Those dealers have enough of a margin to cover sending out Bronco merch.

The rest of us arent good enough. Apparently 4dr Outer Banks reservations don't qualify(i have yet to receive any email). Little do they know, im switching to a WildTrak

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its for first edition reservations only, duh. Those dealers have enough of a margin to cover sending out Bronco merch.

The rest of us arent good enough. Apparently 4dr Outer Banks reservations don't qualify(i have yet to receive any email). Little do they know, im switching to a Wild Track
Sadly this was with my FE reservation. My other reservation the second dealer called right away but it was also the dealer I’ve had a connection with for my other vehicles I’ve purchased.