Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve only had this thing for a few weeks and sure enough got rear ended last night. Person behind me slammed me into the car in front, and him into the car in front of him. Total of 5 cars involved. Luckily it’s still drivable, so I can limp it around while I wait for parts / body shop time. Hopefully just need to replace the bumpers, sensors, and tailgate, but who knows what lies underneath.

Ford Bronco Well……. F! 5 car accident A15DA051-DC07-4497-8F11-D6760B36D4B4
Ford Bronco Well……. F! 5 car accident 128A082B-407B-4BDA-A03F-E2FAE3A40306
Sponsored

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like they must have been going at a pretty decent speed to chain react that many cars. Did they have a great excuse for crashing into you?

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sucks, hope you're OK and the damage is easily repaired.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like the Bronco survived with fewer injuries than the others. Still driving it, I'd call that a win...

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve only had this thing for a few weeks and sure enough got rear ended last night. Person behind me slammed me into the car in front, and him into the car in front of him. Total of 5 cars involved. Luckily it’s still drivable, so I can limp it around while I wait for parts / body shop time. Hopefully just need to replace the bumpers, sensors, and tailgate, but who know what lies underneath.
I would be in jail......

OP
OP
Bonnie6G

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like they must have been going at a pretty decent speed to chain react that many cars. Did they have a great excuse for crashing into you?
Wasn’t too fast actually. The light had just turned green, we all were moving forward then car 1 in line stopped for some reason and car 2 hit car 1. Car 3 and I stopped in time, but then the person in car 5 slammed it home. No excuse that I heard. I had my two boys with me who were all worked up so she just let me take a screen shot of her insurance and ran back to her car.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bonnie6G

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the Bronco survived with fewer injuries than the others. Still driving it, I'd call that a win...
Yeah, the front is actually fine. The mod bumper really held up. I have a d-shackle and a recovery point mounted plate holder that took some bends and scrapes, but the bumper and grille are fine, shockingly. The rear is effed. Bumper bent to hell, the tailgate is caved in and the tailgate gas strut thingy is ripped off. Destroyed the beemer rear end and destroyed the suv behind me, she had to get towed.

OP
OP
Bonnie6G

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like you put a hurtin on a couple sedans! Good excuse to get some after market bumpers! Hope its not bent too bad.🤞
Lol, yeah, I have plans to replace both bumpers when I find some I really like. I made this joke to the wife and she gave me that all too known side-eye glance telling me I’ve already spent enough money! =]

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol, yeah, I have plans to replace both bumpers when I find some I really like. I made this joke to the wife and she gave me that all too known side-eye glance telling me I’ve already spent enough money! =]
"The Look" Know it well...

Sponsored

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a similar thing happen several years ago, guy that hit me was at fault for hitting me, I was at fault for being pushed into the car in front of me.

TavisB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 ManSquatch, 10 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn. Sorry. :(

OP
OP
Bonnie6G

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a similar thing happen several years ago, guy that hit me was at fault for hitting me, I was at fault for being pushed into the car in front of me.
Yeah, I though that would be the case here, but when I talked to the cop, he’s putting the blame on driver 2 and 5